Caspar

All these comparisons but no bluesy comparison??

Caspar

Hi guys i can’t find any comparison for the 116613lb or the 16613lb or the two tone ln. Anyone of you have good experience with one of the makers of these watches? And before you start, i know R factory is best.

Chiquita Fanjita

@Caspar hopefully this thread will be if some help to you. 

I’ve had five different versions of the 116613LB and list some of the differences between them in there.

Caspar
4 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

@Caspar hopefully this thread will be if some help to you. 

I’ve had five different versions of the 116613LB and list some of the differences between them in there.

I saw that, thanks. But you said there that your arf had great colors and yours had the sides of the midlinks where plated unlike the other menbers here??

Chiquita Fanjita
7 minutes ago, Caspar said:

I saw that, thanks. But you said there that your arf had great colors and yours had the sides of the midlinks where plated unlike the other menbers here??

Yeah, mine seemed to be quite rare with the sides plated. I think there has only been one possibly two other members that have had the same with their ARF bracelet. The VRF was the only other with plated sides, but the gold was too orange. I know there have been a few other new 116613LB releases since I completed my Franken, so unsure if any of these have plated/wrapped sides.

NFleischer

It's true you don't see the insane detail usually devoted to the TT versions.  Most of the high end makers except ARF are not even making them.

They just introduced like 7 new '904 SS'  version but no Bluesey. I have an ARF incoming and will post a picture when it gets here, already 2 months with DHL.

GenTLe
On 10/10/2020 at 23:00, Caspar said:

Is the color on point with the bp?

To me it is, and being it the 5 digit one, it's also more sleek and elegant.

Chiquita Fanjita
23 minutes ago, NFleischer said:

It's true you don't see the insane detail usually devoted to the TT versions.  Most of the high end makers except ARF are not even making them.

They just introduced like 7 new '904 SS'  version but no Bluesey. I have an ARF incoming and will post a picture when it gets here, already 2 months with DHL.

Be interested to see what the latest ARF is like and if it has the gold sides of the SEL and midlinks like mine.

2 months is a hell of a long time, mind you I'm not a fan of DHL (Damn Hopeless Logistics).

NFleischer

For OOB Bluesey, I'd say not a lot of competition. Most people say ARF is the best, more expensive than the JF, BP, and other versions.

There's a big article on RWI about the 904 SS in the Subs.  According to Puretime, ARF and ZF (not famous ZZF) are only factories using 904 in all parts. Many are hybrid, with 316 L in clasp.

They say the big bad wolf ZZF IS ALL 316L!

NFleischer

50483967733_d472c66500_b_d.jpg

Finally after almost 2 months got the ARF Blue TT.  Mid links appear to be gold, watch is very nice. I'd agree with it being the present TT champ.

This is the A2824, I imagine the clone movement would look a little bit better.

• Like 3

Mankw

ZUH7k5.png

my ARF blue, still at the watch smith for swapping gen dw and gen Cristal.