f4527946944ea429ac38b0988ad679c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

NFleischer
6 hours ago, CollieWobbles said:

I think it's fab, congrats :thumbsup:

Thanks my friend

3 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Don't forget VSF (or RXF if you prefer a2824s) - they seem to be right up there, maybe top.

TBH i saw some RLX QC pics and not blown away. They are a lot cheaper than the others, especially ZZF.

And if true about not using the real 904L SS, that may be an issue.  Can't believe a fake watch would use fake SS!

• Like 2

Leet1983
3 hours ago, Del said:

Z28m7p.jpg

@Del What does the swiss-T<25 mean it's a first for me seeing this ??

• Like 1

BravoDelta

Z2rEhY.jpg

• Like 12

Intresting

Good morning

Z2todt.jpg

Z2tqJ2.jpg

• Like 9

Redfire1066
1 hour ago, Leet1983 said:

@Del What does the swiss-T<25 mean it's a first for me seeing this ??

Short answers:

According to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC).Radiation-induced cataract formation is an example of a nonstochastic effect (also called a deterministic effect). NRC means the Nuclear Regulatory Commission or its duly authorized representatives

T25 means "up to 25 MC", "T" means "up to" 100 MC.

A T25 watch could have 24.9 mC and a T watch could have 25.1 MC. Most "T" watches of course have much more than 25 MC. There are no licensing provisions for more that 100 MC.

1) The case and crystal would shield you. The radiation level is so low that it cannot penetrate them. In fact, I recall reading that it won't even penetrate unbroken skin.

2) You'd have to consume something like 40,000 vials of tritium to get the same exposure as a day in the sun at the beach.

Health & Safety

From what I read, the level of radiation from small amount of tritium can't penetrate a sheet of paper or a layer of dead skin. so tritium tube should be mostly safe when its outside of our body without open wound.

Existing data indicate that the tritium leak rate for timepieces containing 25 mCi of tritium paint or 25 mCi of tritium gas vary considerably. These data suggest that the tritium leak rate from timepieces containing 25 mCi of tritium gas in GTLS is considerably lower than timepieces containing the same amount of tritium paint. In addition, these data suggest that the individual and collective doses from GTLS timepieces during the distribution, use, and disposal are significantly lower than from timepieces containing equal amounts of tritium paint. Finally, the data suggests that the health risk from the accidental breakage of the glass vials and the release of gaseous tritium from timepieces is not significant. The NRC has concluded that the manufacture and use of timepieces containing GTLS would result in insignificant exposures. By adopting this final rule, the cost savings would be maximized without any measurable adverse effect on public health and safety.

Decision Rationale
Based on the above analysis, the NRC believes that the proposed rule, if adopted, would provide both the manufacturers and initial distributors of products containing GTLS and the NRC significant savings. Also, it has been determined that the radiological risk from distribution of such devices is negligible and the radiation skin dose from timepieces containing GTLS is significantly less, per millicurie of tritium used, than that from timepieces containing tritium paint.>

• Like 2

Leet1983
5 minutes ago, Redfire1066 said:

Short answers:

According to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC).Radiation-induced cataract formation is an example of a nonstochastic effect (also called a deterministic effect). NRC means the Nuclear Regulatory Commission or its duly authorized representatives

T25 means "up to 25 MC", "T" means "up to" 100 MC.

A T25 watch could have 24.9 mC and a T watch could have 25.1 MC. Most "T" watches of course have much more than 25 MC. There are no licensing provisions for more that 100 MC.

1) The case and crystal would shield you. The radiation level is so low that it cannot penetrate them. In fact, I recall reading that it won't even penetrate unbroken skin.

2) You'd have to consume something like 40,000 vials of tritium to get the same exposure as a day in the sun at the beach.

Health & Safety

From what I read, the level of radiation from small amount of tritium can't penetrate a sheet of paper or a layer of dead skin. so tritium tube should be mostly safe when its outside of our body without open wound.

Existing data indicate that the tritium leak rate for timepieces containing 25 mCi of tritium paint or 25 mCi of tritium gas vary considerably. These data suggest that the tritium leak rate from timepieces containing 25 mCi of tritium gas in GTLS is considerably lower than timepieces containing the same amount of tritium paint. In addition, these data suggest that the individual and collective doses from GTLS timepieces during the distribution, use, and disposal are significantly lower than from timepieces containing equal amounts of tritium paint. Finally, the data suggests that the health risk from the accidental breakage of the glass vials and the release of gaseous tritium from timepieces is not significant. The NRC has concluded that the manufacture and use of timepieces containing GTLS would result in insignificant exposures. By adopting this final rule, the cost savings would be maximized without any measurable adverse effect on public health and safety.

Decision Rationale
Based on the above analysis, the NRC believes that the proposed rule, if adopted, would provide both the manufacturers and initial distributors of products containing GTLS and the NRC significant savings. Also, it has been determined that the radiological risk from distribution of such devices is negligible and the radiation skin dose from timepieces containing GTLS is significantly less, per millicurie of tritium used, than that from timepieces containing tritium paint.>

Thanks for taken the time to explain, really appreciated, every days a school day :thumbsup:

• Like 1

FunnyStarSystem

I'll just squeeze this one in before the boys in Straya punt us into next week!

Z2BjL3.jpg

• Like 12

RussP

50497047001_0933f1d117_b.jpg

• Like 11

Mystery Shopper

SAM-2367.jpg

• Like 10

Thommo82

Z2lDns.png

• Like 12

imranbecks