ASU1808

Avenger II Black GMT Rubber or Nylon?

ASU1808

Black/ DLC carbon Case.... what band looks better in your opinion?  Nylon or Rubber With Breitling in big letters?

tribefan

Nylon looks better, rubber is more comfortable so the answer is obviously both.

FunnyStarSystem

If you're purchasing the rep, get the rubber since it will be more difficult/expensive to buy separately. The nylon is an easy later addition.

• Like 1

ASU1808
1 hour ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

If you're purchasing the rep, get the rubber since it will be more difficult/expensive to buy on it's own, the nylon is an easy later addition.

Great advice.... I was wondering  what would be easier to replace. Rubber it is !  Thank you. 

My local Jeweler told me about this hobby  and  how good the decent  quality Rep were now being produced  he  has been even shocked on the quality. that he has been seeing.,  He knew I was  buying some legit Tags, Choppard etc... and knew I was looking to go even  more expensive. This is addicting.....but hell of a lot cheaper....Since I rotate so much wearing  the same watch   3x4 x a month due to how many I have.....told me to try a couple REP's out ( told me about this site )and so far so good. And not a disaster if  something happens....  

And I did make a rookie mistake .I wanted a Daytona and I loved the Ice blue dial face(..RLDS-4130-013 NF 904L Steel Daytona 116506 SS/CER/SS Ice Blue SA 4130 Superclone ) about  $650 .didnt realize it was a 80k watch retail with the Ice blue  dial... so if anybody that knows Rolex is obviously gonna know fake.  But the normal joe wont...or even the normal Rolex guy since they just aren't sitting around. Jewler was amazed at the quality . First  Daytona with perfect  thickness and working Chrono.

Edited by ASU1808