CurioLeo

Panerai Firenze Radiomir for charity

CurioLeo
Psssniper

And here's their charity Destinato! The place to be for approx 3-5 Seniors and 8 day care kids. Just send us money!

CurioLeo
1 hour ago, Psssniper said:

And here's their charity Destinato! The place to be for approx 3-5 Seniors and 8 day care kids. Just send us money!

What's not to like, right?

BravoDelta

The pictures in the listing are shite. 

brang1

gotta love the disclaimer too

Absolutely no returns. No special claims are made about the watch, I don't know anything about where it's from. 

CurioLeo

Never ceases to amaze me that there are still people bidding thousands of dollars on such obviously dodgy items which come with the biggest Caveat Emptor disclaimer it possibly can 

Member X
CurioLeo

Well, despite being reported to eBay, the auction concluded at just under $3k USD.   Fools and their money etc etc

Found another readily acknowledged copy currently going for $1506 USD with 26 bids from 16 bidders.  Seller's user name (florin.cr) looks vaguely familiar for some reason ….

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254743559703

Simonix
4 hours ago, CurioLeo said:

Well, despite being reported to eBay, the auction concluded at just under $3k USD.   Fools and their money etc etc

Found another readily acknowledged copy currently going for $1506 USD with 26 bids from 16 bidders.  Seller's user name (florin.cr) looks vaguely familiar for some reason ….

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254743559703

He has now put an updated comment actually stating it as "a copy"!!! And yet people have still bid those prices?!?!

Z2NKHp.jpg

CurioLeo

Indeed, if you decide to bid, remember not to send it back to me as a fake. ...... fuck me, maybe we should all get rich selling super reps. Enough fucking morons out there !!!!