Rollee

Panerai Radiomir 1940

Rollee

I post this Panerai here because for me it was my first most beautiful rep I found. I was used to see movements like Unitas or the P 9000 decorated version movements. I am new here, so I hope this topic is ok. I can't say a lot about this watch because if I type something I want to be sure what kind of movement it is. It's also the reason why i activated my account again :) But the things I can say is... IT keeps perfect time. feels great on the wrist and has a working chrono. I found the model on the internet and it say's

((there would only be two outcomes: either you love it, or loathe it.))

Well I guess I LOVED IT :)

A while ago a dropped the watch while I was winding it up. It dropped on the TV remote on the couch while the pin was out! I wore the watch 2x times over 2 years. The crown was blocked and I couldn't move it again. Not to wind the watch or set time! I could have cried.  and noooo I didn't :)) I started to look for a watchmaker (The Netherlands) who wanted to workk with replica's. I found someone! I send it to the watchmaker and I guess he tried to fix it on his own way. Due the crown was damaged...he drilled it and placed an other crown on it with the original. The watch works perfectly...winding and setting hour, and the chrono! But since then I didn't wore it anymore! So to make a long story short...we have a difficult relationship! I hope you enjoy the pictures (how poor my photographic capacity is)

Z2EswJ.jpg Z2EMyo.jpg Z2EkED.jpg Z2E43k.jpg

• Like 1

Simonix

Very nice rep, and I think the 519 is now discontinued?!

Either way, if you don't wear it any more, send me a PM, I could probably take it off your hands and give it a loving home.....

:-)

• Like 2

Philiusmaximus

That's a lovely looking watch