nouveau

Hello

nouveau

Dear friends, I am new to the game and want to introduce myself: Ned.

I am in the market for a simple but classic and understated watch: I've always wanted a Tag Calibre 5 39mm  (the gen website has an animated second-hand spinning around a picture of the dial, describing "a timeless 39mm three-hand TAG Heuer Carrera complemented by a beautifully finished H-shaped steel bracelet. The black dial with an azurage effect completed with a date indication is stunning." I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to gen websites, so you can find it if you please, but in my part of the world, they sell for £2,150. 

I'm not a fan of big clunky watches with several hands spinning around at once. I used to be – and may be again – but for now I want something classy that can double for work and play.

NED 

Theonewatches
On 23/10/2020 at 18:24, nouveau said:

Dear friends, I am new to the game and want to introduce myself: Ned.

I am in the market for a simple but classic and understated watch: I've always wanted a Tag Calibre 5 39mm  (the gen website has an animated second-hand spinning around a picture of the dial, describing "a timeless 39mm three-hand TAG Heuer Carrera complemented by a beautifully finished H-shaped steel bracelet. The black dial with an azurage effect completed with a date indication is stunning." I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to gen websites, so you can find it if you please, but in my part of the world, they sell for £2,150. 

I'm not a fan of big clunky watches with several hands spinning around at once. I used to be – and may be again – but for now I want something classy that can double for work and play.

NED 

Hi, this is our site , please take a look .    https://www.theonewatches.co/