StayFleaky

Best Factory to Buy From

StayFleaky

What is the best version of the Royal Oak to buy I think this is the next purchase!

Jibuti

I always buy from AP Fac

StayFleaky

Unfortunately can’t afford to buy from AP :Applause:

RolexCollector

Really depend on what model are you going to buy.

For 15400 i prefer JF V5 but if blue i would take ZF one.

If 15202 XF for sure

Off Shore JF (i belive there arent ZF AP ROO) 

BadApple

Personally I would avoid trying to buy from a factory - I would try buying from a Trusted Dealer as you will get much further 

• Like 1

WoundUp

Which Royal Oak...? Each reference has a factory that is the best.

Sergio
On 1/24/2021 at 07:05, BadApple said:

Personally I would avoid trying to buy from a factory - I would try buying from a Trusted Dealer as you will get much further 

Best advice  !!!!!!

Pagett147

If you find a trusted seller for a royal oak can you pass him/her onto me aswell please, I’m looking for one aswell and don’t know where to start

Flinnt

Me: Why the fuck can’t newbies read the newbie section?

Almost every newbie: Why the fuck would I read the newbie section? That’s for fucking newbies and I’m a badass experienced dude who ain’t gonna read no fucking shit for newbies, written especially for me, because see above...I’m a badass experienced dude. 

Me: Well I read it and now have a couple of boxes full of shit hot reps. I’m no badass but I’m honest with myself and now have heaps of mad good reps. 

Almost every newbie: Fuck off newbie with all the mad good reps. I’m a badass experienced dude. If you find out how to buy a good rep let me know. I don’t know where to start because there’s no fucking way I’m starting in the newbie section which tells me everything I need to know and where I was told to start in my email when I joined. Badass. Experienced. Dude. 
Where do I start? Hook me up. 

Me: uhm newbie section?

Almost every newbie: Fuck off. 

Hook me up with a Royal Oak? Where do I start?

• Like 7

deju
13 minutes ago, Flinnt said:

Almost every newbie: Why the fuck would I read the newbie section? That’s for fucking newbies and I’m a badass experienced dude who ain’t gonna read no fucking shit for newbies, written especially for me, because see above...I’m a badass experienced dude. 

Me: Well I read it and now have a couple of boxes full of shit hot reps. I’m no badass but I’m honest with myself and now have heaps of mad good reps. 

Almost every newbie: Fuck off newbie with all the mad good reps. I’m a badass experienced dude. If you find out how to buy a good rep let me know. I don’t know where to start because there’s no fucking way I’m starting in the newbie section which tells me everything I need to know and where I was told to start in my email when I joined. Badass. Experienced. Dude. 

Reminds me of a conversation when that Flinnt cunt signed u.... Oh nevermind.

:rofl:

56270c9ca4750f378f9a66631850c410.jpg

• Like 1

Jonnybaws

Go to TD section
Go to one of their sites
Browse site, see watch you like.
Come back here and do a quick search for said model, if all boxes are ticked, go buy the watch from TD, if not, return to start of the process and try again, until you get to the watch you like at the price you like!

Over time, you'll build up a relationship with your chosen TD (esp. if you buy in the volumes some do). as a valued customer they may even throw the odd deal your way..

Oh, prepare to lose lots of money, time and sleep... 

Glaude
On 09/02/2021 at 10:35, Flinnt said:

Usually on the web, the more you take the user by the hand, the easier you have him where you want it to be and how you want him to be.

We could have a mandatory list of topic to read before any post or any other content is shown, we could also have a bot answering all frequently asked questions like a regular users. 

But even with that, we would still have people faking the reads just to be able to post a question directly.

I'm pretty sure most of the noob not reading the new member topics are not here to stay anyway, they just want their stuff and be gone.

• Like 3

tribefan
On 27/10/2020 at 08:40, StayFleaky said:

What is the best version of the Royal Oak to buy I think this is the next purchase!

PM @Pagett147

On 08/02/2021 at 20:29, Pagett147 said:

If you find a trusted seller for a royal oak can you pass him/her onto me aswell please, I’m looking for one aswell and don’t know where to start

PM @StayFleaky

• Like 1

Flinnt
4 hours ago, Glaude said:

Usually on the web, the more you take the user by the hand, the easier you have him where you want it to be and how you want him to be.

We could have a mandatory list of topic to read before any post or any other content is shown, we could also have a bot answering all frequently asked questions like a regular users. 

But even with that, we would still have people faking the reads just to be able to post a question directly.

I'm pretty sure most of the noob not reading the new member topics are not here to stay anyway, they just want their stuff and be gone.

Yeah I just like getting loose when I’m on the whisky. And this happened to be the thread I landed on when on the whisky. 

• Like 1

Mystery Shopper

So as it happens, @StayFleaky is still around and posted a Cameron DSSD in the wristcheck thread but did he ever get an AP?

brang1
On 09/02/2021 at 20:35, Flinnt said:

seriously mate- you need to stop holding back-say what you feel-make you feel better

• Like 2

tonyh7

Newbies don’t read the newbie section because they are newbies. They are unaware that failure to do so will almost certainly result in them being called a cunt. It’s a steep learning curve here. 

Flinnt
51 minutes ago, brang1 said:

seriously mate- you need to stop holding back-say what you feel-make you feel better

Yeah I’m always too nice and polite. I was conditioned to be like this because when I speak my mind I end up in front of either a psychiatrist or a detective. But I’m totally a sane guy, the voices tell me so. 

• Like 1

brang1
6 minutes ago, Flinnt said:

Yeah I’m always too nice and polite. I was conditioned to be like this because when I speak my mind I end up in front of either a psychiatrist or a detective. But I’m totally a sane guy, the voices tell me so. 

Surely those voices are saying “send brent the grand seiko” i can hear them now

• Like 2

Flinnt
8 minutes ago, brang1 said:

Surely those voices are saying “send brent the grand seiko” i can hear them now

They’re actually saying “my precious” and make me hiss at anyone who so much as glances at it. 

brang1
1 minute ago, Flinnt said:

They’re actually saying “my precious” and make me hiss at anyone who so much as glances at it. 

nooooo- you are not listening properly- its "send my precious to Brent " he will love my precious 

• Like 1

StayFleaky
On 11/02/2021 at 05:08, Mystery Shopper said:

So as it happens, @StayFleaky is still around and posted a Cameron DSSD in the wristcheck thread but did he ever get an AP?

I did thanks to my mate @Mr_B 

ZkXEs1.jpg

• Like 3

alilondon

Which is best for 15202?

FunnyStarSystem

:blind:

• Like 1

Intresting

APF.  Best of the bestest of the bestest

• Like 2