Date1988

Extra links for Noob Gold daydate

Date1988

I just got a Gold daydate and the Band is way to small.  Does anyone know if noob makes additional links(and how to order them)  I’m hesitant to try a different manufacturer because I want the color to be the same.. ZLMs9o.jpg

smoothiewedding
I just acquired a Gold daydate, and upon inspection, I noticed that the band is considerably too small. Because I want the color to be consistent, I'm hesitant to try a another manufacturer; nevertheless, does anyone know if Noob creates extra links (and how to purchase them)?

bertino2

Hi

I also have a problem with the CLEAN factory bracelet, it has a different shape than the original. The seller SHOPREPLICA.EU does not respond to emails. Don't know how to order the right one from the CLEAN factory?

Devil
3 hours ago, bertino2 said:

Hi

I also have a problem with the CLEAN factory bracelet, it has a different shape than the original. The seller SHOPREPLICA.EU does not respond to emails. Don't know how to order the right one from the CLEAN factory?

We only use the Trusted Dealers on this forum, I'm not familiar with the site you linked but if it's not on the TD list it's most likely a scam site... sounds like you got sent a shitter and paid for a top end watch, try looking at the Trusted Dealer section.