Mr_B

Noob V3 Panda Daytona

Mr_B

Thought I'd take a few photos and share my opinion on the Noob V3 Daytona.

This watch gets some praise and hate from the rep world, praised for the movement and slated for the inaccuracies (mainly on RWI)

Although I've always shied away form the Daytona, mainly because it's quite small compared to most modern watches, I thought I'd give this rep a go. 

The dial is much improved from previous versions with the subdial thickness pretty much bang on now compared to gen. I'm 99% sure this version has slightly asymmetric lugs but it could just be my eyes playing tricks...

The movement is a powerhouse, confirmed 60hr reserve, three days in the box and still goes. 

The bezel has a nice deep black colour and the engraving is correct in terms of depth, spacing, font type and engraving colour.

Bracelet is good, even above average, but i can see why the clasp is switched out for an ARF one often, as they do seem better quality. 

All in all i think its a great watch even though its 40mm it wears like ~41mm due to the pushers & bezel. If you are on the fence about buying the Noob V3, I'd say go for it!

Here are some shots taken on a DSLR. (Stickers may still be on the inside parts of the clasp)

Zejx6p.jpg Zejb2b.jpg ZejSFi.jpgZezY7K.jpg Zez1zv.jpg

wimpie007

38?  A daytona is always 40 i thought. And looks larger due to ceramic bezel. I think the arf dial print is crisper and offwhite more genlike right? But either way the pandas are great!

• Like 1

Mr_B
34 minutes ago, wimpie007 said:

38?  A daytona is always 40 i thought. And looks larger due to ceramic bezel. I think the arf dial print is crisper and offwhite more genlike right? But either way the pandas are great!

You're right it's 40mm, I'll edit the post. And yes the ARF dial is off white. As for the dial print, I think the Noob one isn't much different at all to the ARF, at least the NF V3 anyway. I'm no expert, just sharing my thoughts.

Nikosaldente

Looks awesome mate!

Enjoy wearing it in the best of health!

Nice review!

• Like 1

Moondustesp

These are amazing! Got my dad one and he loves it. Looks and feels gen in my eyes. Movements is unreal. Need one for myself.  :D

Jcl2909

That is not a Panda. True Panda has contrasting black sub-dials, not white.

Jcl2909

Oops. Replied too quickly. OP did not say his was a Panda. Was comparing it to a Panda.

brang1

beautiful watch and great info, thank you 

AnthonyRWG

Great watch my friends got a genuine one ive just bought a dj41 my next watch is going to be sub no date :)