submarinerblue

Aqua Terra Seamaster Ultralight

submarinerblue

Saw this on the gate. Does anyone know if any of the TDS have this? The one on the gate does not look like titanium. No details on movement or any other details, but it looks cool. May be crap at $185,4-B0176-BB-FFAE-4624-92-BE-801632453-B97

gooner2826

Pretty sure all aqua terras are supposed to have a date? 

roll the dice with the gate and you never know what you end up. Ok with pocket change but $185 is steep 

• Like 1

submarinerblue

This model doesn’t have a date function, supposedly to save weight.

submarinerblue

I just bought one from another member for $45. He got in on the gate for around $65. Looks identical to the one you saw.  I recently saw it on the gate for around $70. It’s OK, but I wasn’t that impressed. For $45 or even $70, if you like it get it. Don’t pay more.

processengr

The gen is >$40k....

Theduke.williams

Don't get one for $185 on the gate, there are other suppliers that should be able to get them cheaper, around $60 to $70 or so.

These are good value at the lower price - not titanium, but an automatic movement. No date which makes the watch quite thin, and a very comfortable rubber strap.

Not sure if any of the TD's could find one of these in genuine Titanium.

As @processengr has stated, the original is $40k, made out of titanium, even the movement is titanium, and is manual wind only to reduce weight to a minimum.

https://www.omegawatches.com/en-gb/watches/seamaster/aqua-terra-150m/ultra-light/product

Just done a quick search, and it seems the price has gone up on these by about 50%

https://www.dhgate.com/product/mechanical-color-rubber-automatic-montre/643633993.html?d1_page_num=1&dspm=pcen.sp.list.31.b6SWdTbaxHzfDyh7CaLv&resource_id=643633993&scm_id=search.LIST...NDBADF|0|0|ER-A.#s1-27-1;searl|1277753880:31

Not sure if I'd have bought one at this price, keep searching though, you may find one cheaper, the search parameters I used were 'Titanium Rubber Strap Watch' 

Good luck with your searches.