Sign in to follow this  
Mystery Shopper

Mystery Shopper collection

Aren

WOW...nice gift from the missus....looks great !!! :)

Wear it often and enjoy it.

:boobies2:

bonerfide

where'd you get that first PP nautilus from?

myaz

Always nice to look at collections. Thanks for posting.

Huh, can't believe no one's asked about that black Hublot in 1 1/2 years.

Mystery Shopper

Latest addition for Mrs M from M2M sales. I haven't bought a watch for ages as I thought I'd hold off and get my RWG watch. The AP diver was tempting but I'm glad I held off. Anyways, I have always liked the look of a black Explorer, daytona or sub for the ladies.Mrs M likes it too. At 39mm it is just right.

016_zps4e683d54.jpg

bane23

Very nice collection for bussines people.

Mystery Shopper

l these watches were bought between when I joined in 2010 and when I posted in 'My Collection' in 2011. I have given a few away but still have and wear what is left. OK- here is a 5 year update.

Breitlings: SOSF is still worn weekly after 5 years. No issues. The Navitimer is a disaster and has only been worn twice. My mate took a Thai wife and still works abroad. He didn't bother coming home for his Aussie wife's 50th. (true story).

Pams- all good. I dropped something on the 217 and another member fixed it for me. I also have bought different straps for these, one of my favourites was from Bob Bean and another from Uwe.

Omega: both needed new batteries (yes, they are cheapies) at the 3 year mark and both are still going strong.

APs- also cheapies and the batteries were a fucker to change.

IWC- I gave this to the late, great Offshore. I liked that it was part of his 1000+ strong collection

Rolex- the 116610 has had a couple of issues. I had this relumed as the lume mix was flaking off. I have also stuffed up the date change twice & had this fixed locally. The 1680 had an issue on arrival and Narikaa fixed it. A couple of years ago I stuffed up the automatic date change at midnight so I set this manually if I wear it.

Hublot- one of the best made reps I own and it has no issues.

U Boat- all good but I only wear it every couple of months.

Aquanaut- great watch- still going strong.

Mrs MS- all good. Only the Cartier has issues as sometimes it is fiddly setting the time (slips). A watchsmith has looked at it but didn't recommend adjusting the crown as it is still adjustable.

There are a few others as I didn't bother updating the thread. I have slowed down buying watches as I have expensive education bills for my daughters but I still buy the occasional gen. The most common issue is stuffing up the date change on an automatic- I now only do this when I set the time to 6:30

I unplugged my watch winder a couple of years ago and now just use it for storage.

There you have it. It is possible to have more than 5 years of fun with your reps.