Sign in to follow this  
tissotman

NOW OFFERING GOLD PLATING FOR ALL FORUM MEMBERS !

tissotman

I can gold plate most metals in 24 or 18kt gold , i also silver plate and copper plate ive done several watches and mobile phones and iphones and ipods etc , i can gold plate almost anything metal but will be concentrating on watches or watch parts inc bezels, straps , cases, backs, winders etc etc , i can plate on to sterling silver and also onto stainless steel and can give you a price before you send as long as you supply pictures , please pm me with any questions heres some pics of some ive done inc iphones , ipods , lexus car badge, silver ink well, jewellery , bulova watch strap , gucci watch strap pocket watch etc etc .

strap.jpg

strap1.jpg

strap2.jpg

tiffany.jpg

inkwell.jpg

gucci.jpg

gucci1.jpg

iphone.jpg

iphone2.jpg

ipod.jpg

lexus.jpg

poc.jpg

nokia.jpg

Akira

Mhm.....since there is no official "Welcome Tissotman's Gold Plating Shop"

I'd say you are not offering anything.

You aren't a TD on this board.

opus9

I have an old Bulova head that needs re-plating..do I pm you for quote?

regards

opus9

tissotman

Ive spoken to greg r before i posted this and he has let me put this post on to see how it goes then go from there.

regards

opus9

yes pm me please

Akira
Ive spoken to greg r before i posted this and he has let me put this post on to see how it goes then go from there.

regards

opus9

yes pm me please

Ok....I've said nothing then :lol:

Good luck with your offering

sconehead

...correct, he's not offically endorsed at the moment. We've allowed Tissotman to make members aware that this is what he does for a living, if some of you wish to take advantage of this and the feedback is good, this status will be reviewed. Much the same as Ska and BL started out really...:lol:

KeNnY

Very nice,

powderfreak

Interesting, looking forward to see some gold plated watches from other member :D I am not so much into gold, tbh....

Luthier

Tissot, where's your location?

tissotman

Im in the UK .

tissotman
Interesting, looking forward to see some gold plated watches from other member :D I am not so much into gold, tbh....

Its not so much about full plating watches , its more touching up worn gold watches and straps etc , where the plating has worn off.

Ska

Brush plating right?

dingle
...correct, he's not offically endorsed at the moment. We've allowed Tissotman to make members aware that this is what he does for a living, if some of you wish to take advantage of this and the feedback is good, this status will be reviewed. Much the same as Ska and BL started out really...:popcorn:

+1

lets see how this goes.....

:)

tissotman
Brush plating right?

yes its brush plating i can also tank plate for full plating but its mainly hand held with a 9 volt charge through what ever im plating you will be surprised by how good it is.

Akira

Can you gold plate my Audi RS8?

KeNnY
Brush plating right?

Thank you Ska for this info ! I already checked youtube, it is great and you are able to do it in home environment :popcorn: I didn't really know that this is how the stuff is done. You can also chrome with this type of technique, great thing to revitalize some old watches, that were chrome plated !

trailboss99

Yeah sort of Kenny, those DIY home kits (mostly from caswells) are not much chop TBH, you need the sort of gear that tissotman has to do any decent job.

Col.

tissotman
Can you gold plate my Audi RS8?

it is possible, and ive seen it done on cars but its not something i would attempt to big a job even for me. even though you are probably joking.

Pentax

hey tissot, how many microns can you achieve?

Ska

+1 to col.

The kits you can buy online are shite. From the looks of some of those photos you've got a very decent rectifier there so I'd imagine the results are very good.

Best of luck.

Can you get Rose Gold Solution? As I expect that would greatly increase people's interest.

tissotman
hey tissot, how many microns can you achieve?

i normally plate about 5 microns but can plate more depending on what the customer wants.

tissotman
+1 to col.

The kits you can buy online are shite. From the looks of some of those photos you've got a very decent rectifier there so I'd imagine the results are very good.

Best of luck.

Can you get Rose Gold Solution? As I expect that would greatly increase people's interest.

im sure you can get rose gold solution ive never had the need to use it though as most people either want gold or silver.

Ska

you'll get a lot of enquiries about rose gold here. Its almost more popular than yellow gold when it comes to watches.

coolfire
you'll get a lot of enquiries about rose gold here. Its almost more popular than yellow gold when it comes to watches.

Couldn't be more correct! :bcake:

sjb

Sound interesting,Tissot.Good luck with it.