69-Watch

Bell & Ross BR03-94 battery replacement

69-Watch

Have a Chrono Bell Ross, Quartz movement. BR03-94

Not sure how to access the battery?

Don't want to damage anything shooting in the dark.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Or is it not user friendly for a novice?

Thanks guys

Member X

I believe you need to remove the four screws on the front and then lift the front-plate off to access the movement.

I don't know if you'd have to remove the screw on the back that says 'Do not remove' :D lol

I also don't know how you get the crown off if the case is monoblock and there's not a back to take off??!

69-Watch

Just FYI, I have removed the 4 screws on the front, that removes the front glass, but it looks like the hands would have to be removed and the crown to lift it out to access the back. Yikes alot of work for 

a battery change, and the hands look like more work than I am prepared to attemt. They are tiny! lol

GenTLe

Not sure if this applies to yours too but:

I have a quartz type aviation: on mine no hands removal: 1st you unscrew the "do not unscrew" small screw on the back and pushing slightly the button inside you remove the crown and stem, then you unscrew the bezel with the 4 angular big screws, then you unscrew the 4 blacked screw near 3 and 9, then you put back the front glass/bezel and keeping it together you rotate all watch face down, then you lift the case and you'll have the dial and movement laying on the bezel with battery in front of you.

bell-ross-BR03-caseback.jpg2846261_xxl.jpg

• Like 1