ZF Tudor Black Bay Red Rose Dial - A2824 movement

Zi2VXi.jpg

JF AP 15400 V3 - 9015 Miyota movement 

Zi2cbb.jpg

PPF Nautilus blue V1 - 9015  Miyota movement 

ZiAHn2.jpg

ZZF  V3 Rolex Submariner - VR3135 movement

ZmLmUY.jpg

Pretty complete collection imo, I tried to get a broad range of styles, no leather strapped ones as they just don't feel too comfortable to me. 

18/12/20 - Moved on the AP ROO PoG

• Like 4

k4jun

Very nice mate! And what's on your wrist?

Leet1983

Nice collection there the pride of germany and the daytona look well :thumbsup: 

I bought a platinum AP after the thread we both commented on but straps a little tight, I'm on the look out for another strap 

Zag0Mp.jpg

Mr_B
3 minutes ago, k4jun said:

Very nice mate! And what's on your wrist?

It was the PoG but I put it in the box for the photo :D

deju

I'm amazed a cheeky wee vsf omega hasn't got in there, I'd have thought a planet ocean fits your style.

These are all heavy hitter reps too, well done! 

• Like 1

Mr_B
6 minutes ago, Leet1983 said:

Nice collection there the pride of germany and the daytona look well :thumbsup: 

I bought a platinum AP after the thread we both commented on but straps a little tight, I'm on the look out for another strap 

Zag0Mp.jpg

Looks sweet, maybe its on an XS strap? I'm on hole 4 from the end on the PoG and my wrist is 8.5inch

3 minutes ago, deju said:

I'm amazed a cheeky wee vsf omega hasn't got in there, I'd have thought a planet ocean fits your style.

These are all heavy hitter reps too, well done! 

They are nice. i've had 3 or 4 of them in the past (Not VSF) 42mm always seem a little too tall on the wrist for the size and the 45 is a rare beast to get hold of without any QC issues. 

Leet1983
3 minutes ago, Mr_B said:

Looks sweet, maybe its on an XS strap? I'm on hole 4 from the end on the PoG and my wrist is 8.5inch

Thinking the same I'm literally on the last whole on the strap and it still tight ,anyway nice collection mate 

• Like 1

tomtom1988

Solid collection, well put together!

• Like 1

paccbet

Small but super solid collection. Love it! 

• Like 1

rookie_71

Iconic watches in This beautyful collection

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 1

nuvolablue

Nice collection. Great variety.

I see my old V1 Nautilus there. Did you get hold of spare links?

Didn't I also see you just bought a Hulk the other day on RWI?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mr_B
11 minutes ago, nuvolablue said:

Nice collection. Great variety.

I see my old V1 Nautilus there. Did you get hold of spare links?

Didn't I also see you just bought a Hulk the other day on RWI?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks mate

I did get a U1 link from a friend on here, i've since bought a PF bracelet on RWI. I did buy a Hulk, good spot lol. I don't know which watch will get the chop to accommodate it but i will mull it over LOL 

MAJ75

@Mr_B Killer half dozen on display here mate, sharp photos too.

I have to say I am jealous of the AP & Patek, hoping to add those two next year.

I would be perfectly happy with a mirror image of your rotation & wouldn't need to stretch the numbers any further.

You have given serious thought to getting these pieces together & it shows.

• Like 1

Mr_B
2 hours ago, MAJ75 said:

@Mr_B Killer half dozen on display here mate, sharp photos too.

I have to say I am jealous of the AP & Patek, hoping to add those two next year.

I would be perfectly happy with a mirror image of your rotation & wouldn't need to stretch the numbers any further.

You have given serious thought to getting these pieces together & it shows.

Thanks Maj, I have a ZZF V3 Hulk on the way for a little more variety, I will probably move the black sub on at a later date. I think i'll be content with the result.

Mr_B

I have made a couple of changes, Added the ZZF v3 Hulk and the VSF Omega, moved on the black Submariner.

• Like 1

Jonnybaws

The PoG does it have the “Limteo” issue on the case back? I don’t know why, I’m ok with other obvious tells on Reps but for some reason that spelling mistake on the case back which will never be seen when worn, winds me up.. shame because I would have bought one by now! Still the rest of it looks superb!

Mr_B
23 hours ago, Jonnybaws said:

The PoG does it have the “Limteo” issue on the case back? I don’t know why, I’m ok with other obvious tells on Reps but for some reason that spelling mistake on the case back which will never be seen when worn, winds me up.. shame because I would have bought one by now! Still the rest of it looks superb!

I don’t think it does but I’ll double check and let you know, I had to reject another as it had the wrong rotor from the rose gold case variant. Not to mention a 14second per day timing issue. Pretty sure I would’ve picked up on a spelling mistake.

• Like 1

Jonnybaws

Interesting.. the pics on the TD sites show the issue.. if they've fixed the watches that are available and this was only an issue on proto piece then I'll definitely be ordering one!

tribefan
On 20/11/2020 at 11:57, Mr_B said:

They are nice. i've had 3 or 4 of them in the past (Not VSF) 42mm always seem a little too tall on the wrist for the size and the 45 is a rare beast to get hold of without any QC issues. 

I've tried to like the PO but the Diver 300 is just really hard to beat for wrist time, VSF does that so well. Like the choice of the Hulk over the black. Great choices overall here mate, really nice pieces that were well thought out.

Mr_B
10 hours ago, tribefan said:

I've tried to like the PO but the Diver 300 is just really hard to beat for wrist time, VSF does that so well. Like the choice of the Hulk over the black. Great choices overall here mate, really nice pieces that were well thought out.

Cheers mate!

Yeah, the SMP is much better than I thought, very comfortable and more substantial than it looks, the PO is just too tall on the wrist from my liking. 
As soon as I got the Hulk, I just knew I wouldn’t wear the black one, I’d just wear the 15400 if I wanted a black dial watch. 

BravoDelta

Very nice selection. Love the rose dial ZF BB. 

• Like 2

brang1

ever calculated what all off these would be in the equivalent Gen? Be of the chart 

• Like 1

Mr_B
10 hours ago, Jonnybaws said:

Interesting.. the pics on the TD sites show the issue.. if they've fixed the watches that are available and this was only an issue on proto piece then I'll definitely be ordering one!

ZO3LX3.jpg

It seems you are right, I didn’t spot this but it’s a minor detail. Although on the TD website I used they show the wrong gold rotor for this model which is a much bigger tell LOL

• Like 1

Mr_B
54 minutes ago, brang1 said:

ever calculated what all off these would be in the equivalent Gen? Be of the chart 

150-200k probably :bugeyes:

• Like 1

Jonnybaws
2 hours ago, Mr_B said:

ZO3LX3.jpg

It seems you are right, I didn’t spot this but it’s a minor detail. Although on the TD website I used they show the wrong gold rotor for this model which is a much bigger tell LOL

That's a shame, rest of the watch, even with the usual AP Rep tells looks fantastic, I may still pull the trigger on one of these!