Leet1983

The obsession as it stands

Leet1983

ZijxD8.jpg

And 2 on the way 

• Like 9

Pesman

Very nice. A mini version of my tastes...maybe I need to start reducing! Love the snoopy speedy

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Leet1983

Thanks @Pesman I love the snoopy too, sadly it doesn't get as much time on wrist and the other moonwatch may sound crazy but seems smaller some how without the steel bracelet

Pesman
Thanks [mention=44524]Pesman[/mention] I love the snoopy too, sadly it doesn't get as much time on wrist and the other moonwatch may sound crazy but seems smaller some how without the steel bracelet

You know where I am .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

OJHorology

That green IWC is very eye-catchy

• Like 1

Leet1983

That was the man aboves, but it was on leather prior so I sourced a steel bracelet for it I prefer a steel bracelet

BravoDelta

Very nice. You'll be needing another box too :thumbsup2:

• Like 1

Leet1983
3 minutes ago, BravoDelta said:

Very nice. You'll be needing another box too :thumbsup2:

Thanks and That's already sorted the misses isn't happy:pointlaugh:

Leet1983

What am I missing from my collection gents needing a bit of inspiration ,I've a Omega smp in white and black and a hublot on the way,  I was thinking a nice jlc navy seal or a blancpain diver any thoughts 

Mr_B

Nice varied collection mate :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Simonix

Some beauts in there. 

my fav is the breitling Abyss, and the seamaster chrono. 

• Like 1

Leet1983
2 minutes ago, Simonix said:

Some beauts in there. 

my fav is the breitling Abyss, and the seamaster chrono. 

The seamaster chrono is a right tank has some good wrist presence 

• Like 1

Simonix
38 minutes ago, Leet1983 said:

The seamaster chrono is a right tank has some good wrist presence 

Yeah, I know. It’s the one seamaster 300 that’s big enough for me to want to wear it!

rare as rocking horse poo of course! 

• Like 1

Theviking

Very nice selection for the heavyweight crown. Great build, balance and presence in your collection. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

GenTLe

That's a nice little collection man! Very nice pieces!

• Like 1

Pesman
What am I missing from my collection gents needing a bit of inspiration ,I've a Omega smp in white and black and a hublot on the way,  I was thinking a nice jlc navy seal or a blancpain diver any thoughts 
Blancpain FF Bathyscape Ceramic in black or blue absolutely stunning....

Now which one goes to make the space....?

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

FunnyStarSystem

Kudos for the IW377726 in green. Been contemplating that for a while. Nice collection, not a single one I wouldn't fancy myself.... wait, is that an AP? Okay, nearly all :D

• Like 1

Leet1983

I've another box @Pesman currently empty , I think I'm at a point if I let any go I'll regret it now but we will see and I'll take a look at the option you suggested :thumbsup2:

Pesman
I've another box [mention=44524]Pesman[/mention] currently empty , I think I'm at a point if I let any go I'll regret it now but we will see and I'll take a look at the option you suggested :thumbsup2:

You won’t regret, smartest comfiest watch out there...given how similar our tastes are...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Leet1983
7 minutes ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

Kudos for the IW377726 in green. Been contemplating that for a while. Nice collection, not a single one I wouldn't fancy myself.... wait, is that an AP? Okay, nearly all :D

I love the AP it's a 44mm but looks bigger as I've quite big wrist sits nice if I could afford more I would , but I suppose there not everyones cuppa tea 

• Like 1

Theviking

How do you feel about Pams? 

• Like 1

Leet1983
3 minutes ago, Theviking said:

How do you feel about Pams? 

Unfortunately there not my thing mate I feel they sit uncomfortably on my wrist but I've only ever tried one so maybe other models may sit better 

Genius
2 hours ago, Leet1983 said:

What am I missing from my collection gents needing a bit of inspiration

For reps look at vintage Rolex, the old subs, seadwellers and explorers are great.  Any Panerai. 

Lots of cheaper gens that are a lot of watch for the money, personally I'd look there before another rep, Squale are with looking at most of them around the price of a couple of reps and it's a top brand with loads of history. 

Seiko divers if you buy the higher end models are class too you'll pick up something ace for around £200 proper brand tons of history and a bulletproof in house movement!

Christopher Ward is another gen brand to look at make some amazing stuff if you go for their newer ranges the older stuff wasn't as well built but if you can pick up a new one in their half price sales (probably have one for black Friday) they're absolutely superb quality proper Swiss made watch and of you get s sale price could be cheaper than the latest ARF stuff.  Think I paid £350 for my trident pro and it's easily on a par if not better built than a lot of proper luxury gens I've had in my hands

• Like 2

Simonix
11 minutes ago, Leet1983 said:

Unfortunately there not my thing mate I feel they sit uncomfortably on my wrist but I've only ever tried one so maybe other models may sit better 

You had the 44mm 1950 Pam shape. These do sit high on the wrist. 

I think you would appreciate the Bettarini Luminor shape case. Like the PAM111. Fit so much better on the wrist in my opinion. 

• Like 1

Leet1983
Just now, Simonix said:

You had the 44mm 1950 Pam shape. These do sit high on the wrist. 

I think you would appreciate the Bettarini Luminor shape case. Like the PAM111. Fit so much better on the wrist in my opinion. 

Cheers @Simonix your the Pam man so I'll take that advise and have a look 

• Like 1