markismyname

Section for "Wish This Was Repped?"

markismyname

Is there a section for "Wish This Was Repped?"

Here's one to add to my list:

Zii28b.jpg

GingerApple

There's a thread knocking about already.

• Like 1

Glaude

There's a thread about it on RWI, I believe in Angus (Puretime) section, I don't think it work though

I agree, this is one watch I would buy !

• Like 1

markismyname

Well I'll fill it out with the rest of the watches I want....

zeitwinkel The Zeitwinkel 273° saphir fuméZiobL3.jpg ZioFi2.jpg ZioGpE.jpg ZioJ7Y.jpg Ziox8s.jpg

Glaude

The Eberhard will most likely never happen, would require a full custom movement or you'll have most of the subdial non functional, I would think too low of a demand to see it happen

The PAM I believe you could get that done by a Trusted modder on RWI like Natas, you could reach out to him, I remember seeing that kind of model

The Arnold & Son, I so whish it was available (in the blue variation with gold) there's a rep around on DHGate or Aliexpress, a bit too expensive for me to buy not from a TD, but I've seen it , it has a sort of functioning moonphase, they put the big moonphase on the date disc to simulate it

The Bucherer could be repped, everything is there, just need enough demand and the Glashutte I would be surprised as it quite an old school design

markismyname
26 minutes ago, Glaude said:

The Eberhard will most likely never happen, would require a full custom movement or you'll have most of the subdial non functional, I would think too low of a demand to see it happen

The PAM I believe you could get that done by a Trusted modder on RWI like Natas, you could reach out to him, I remember seeing that kind of model

The Arnold & Son, I so whish it was available (in the blue variation with gold) there's a rep around on DHGate or Aliexpress, a bit too expensive for me to buy not from a TD, but I've seen it , it has a sort of functioning moonphase, they put the big moonphase on the date disc to simulate it

The Bucherer could be repped, everything is there, just need enough demand and the Glashutte I would be surprised as it quite an old school design

I have not gone down the rabbit hole of getting a modder to make a watch! If I went that route how much would that cost and would it be at the same quality as a TD watch between $350 - $500?

This is super helpful thank you :)

Glaude
26 minutes ago, markismyname said:

I have not gone down the rabbit hole of getting a modder to make a watch! If I went that route how much would that cost and would it be at the same quality as a TD watch between $350 - $500?

This is super helpful thank you :)

Should be a bit better quality because you get a fully serviced movement and picked parts by someone who know them very well, Natas for example is a Supported Vendor on RWI (pretty much the same as a TD in terms of guarantee) and he was selling build for $500 back then, maybe he changed, head over there to find out more about him and get in touch if that interest you

• Like 1

markismyname
17 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Should be a bit better quality because you get a fully serviced movement and picked parts by someone who know them very well, Natas for example is a Supported Vendor on RWI (pretty much the same as a TD in terms of guarantee) and he was selling build for $500 back then, maybe he changed, head over there to find out more about him and get in touch if that interest you

LAST question. I've been avoiding RWI and been a RWG loyalist but it sounds like if I want to go even deeper down the rabbit hole I need to delve head first into RWI. Any general advice on that endeavor? Things I can skip or skip to?

Glaude
47 minutes ago, markismyname said:

LAST question. I've been avoiding RWI and been a RWG loyalist but it sounds like if I want to go even deeper down the rabbit hole I need to delve head first into RWI. Any general advice on that endeavor? Things I can skip or skip to?

Being a RWG loyalist is nothing to be ashamed off, RWI is more the serious side of this crazy rep world, it's where news get first, where technicality are discussed and nitpicked, hence there's a bit more tension in some threads and you'll find some of them too long because of endless debate on little details, usually when the info get on RWG from RWI, it's been filtered enough that you get all that matter.

You'll find me at the same spot on RWI, you don't need to introduce yourself although it's always a good practice, it's a way busier forum, 6000 people per day roughly, hundreds of new threads and responses each day so you can get lost pretty fast but if you want to get to the full extent of the rep game, it's where everything is

• Like 1

GingerApple

It's definitely worth joining RWI for research and keeping abreast of new watches. It's a lot more serious on there. There's some serious knowledge floating around and the M2M section is crazy busy. Normally pricier than here, but a great sellers marketplace.

• Like 2

brang1

this wouldn't be too hard - gorgeous little Panda bear

DW9UC0KX0AAzx1m.jpg

• Like 2

Flinnt
3 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

It's definitely worth joining RWG for research and keeping watch of new breasts. 

Agree. 

3 hours ago, brang1 said:

this wouldn't be too hard - gorgeous little Panda bear

DW9UC0KX0AAzx1m.jpg

I’d take one of these for sure. 

• Like 2

Glaude

Need more nice Bremont rep all together