Lagger

Laggers state of affairs

Lagger

Morning all

As everyone is playing here is mine, only one rep left the ZZF V2 Hulk

IMG-20201122-114546.jpg

• Like 6

MAJ75

Sharp looking collection mate, though Breitlings are repped very well something about yours does just scream gen.......

Looks like your treat them with the love & care they deserve.

Lagger
35 minutes ago, MAJ75 said:

Sharp looking collection mate, though Breitlings are repped very well something about yours does just scream gen.......

Looks like your treat them with the love & care they deserve.

Yeah they didn't rep the avenger 43 when I got mine, but they have now, and very well but I still know mine cosha..... Cheers

nuvolablue

@Lagger Great collection. Interesting and quite rare perhaps that most of your watches are gens.

Intrigued to hear why that may be the case.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lagger

No bother at all, I started with reps sure seeing a breitling on a guys wrist at work and thought that's lovely, then I priced one up!

A fuck that and a cheap Thai rep later I found this place and went wild with the reps, I've had 60 plus easy and had a big collection but for me it's not I like owning them and not wearing them.

I then found the Tag for a reasonable price on eBay and thought it would be nice to have one decent Gen and that's when the rep game was almost up.

I bought the omega as a heirloom for my son when he turns 21, the CW because it looks mint and the breitling because that's what started me off on the watches

Mr_B

Swap that Armani for a JLC Reverso or Cartier tank.

Sweet little collection,  personally think 6 is the sweet spot for a good rotation.  

• Like 1

Lagger

That one and the omega are the only ones with any sentimental value....... When I got engaged to the Mrs many moons ago, she realised she had struck gold and bought me that watch a week later for dragging her out of the gutter....... If it hadn't been for me she would be married to someone called ' Taca' who sold Bacy pouches

• Like 1