RussP

New Week Wrist Check for 23 November 2020

BravoDelta

Zo31wL.jpg

• Like 11

Pesman

Had to be this today..

Bremont Alt1-P2 Jet

Swapped onto a nicely beaten Breitling canvas...

70467ef51054be757911c669d74fdece.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

• Like 13

BadApple

ZoH6Mn.jpg

• Like 16

Jackflash

3db42d0cc07bae129cce9a22126692bf.jpg
9d7cf88c561a1c65e69e15b2f4c67331.jpg

• Like 13

Intresting

Its been so hot the blooms are browning prematurely.  

ZoHNR1.jpg

ZoHfhj.jpg

• Like 14

Jackflash

21ba13f3ed78fe478fa60285bb5b98c9.jpg
b39b2d667c3f5ffa7220efd5789c7215.jpg

• Like 10

nuvolablue

88503540bf7b4a5a15818cad40263b87.jpg2efaa268eddc75380d4e20866550f0a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 11

GingerApple

Greeny overnight/this morning, swapped out for the vending machine watch for when I sit in front of the F1.

ZoKEJs.jpg
ZoKRaY.jpg

• Like 10

Popperini
28 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Greeny overnight/this morning, swapped out for the vending machine watch for when I sit in front of the F1.

Much as I continue to have a mild fascination/hankering over the RMs, I just know that after wearing one for 15 minutes the total illegibility of the thing would be driving me and my OCD to distraction...

BTW, I just joined the Yellow Avenger Club. And I'm not talking Hillman. :) 

Hillman Avenger Tiger MkII | Cool old cars, Old cars, Classic cars british

• Like 5

Redfire1066

ZoK06J.jpg

• Like 10

Simonix

ZoKbvP.jpg

• Like 11

Popperini
13 minutes ago, Redfire1066 said:

ZoK06J.jpg

Beautiful. I think I prefer that reverse panda style to the one I happen to be wearing today. 

But you could at least have set the right day... ;)  (although I have to admit I had to Google it this morning to remember how to!)

• Like 1

Redfire1066

@Popperini    I think I overpaid for this one  . . . bought it from a guy in Austria couple of years ago . . ..  managed to find a guy in Canada that sells lots of original spares and  he was really helpful with delivery to Scotland  . .  . .  bought a few bits & bobs and hey presto . ..  could do with a new  day/date wheel though . ..  sadly a friend spotted it on my wrist and has begged me to let him have it. .. .  he only has a couple of watches in his collection  but is really keen  . . .   . ..   and I have had a fair bit of fun & pleasure with the watch  . . .. .  so I have agreed  to let him have it . ..   . ..  so  off it goes tomorrow to a new owner ....   ..  I may start looking for a better one now   . ..  maybe a Seiko Bullhead like the one below .. .     

p.s.   Nice avenger . . looks  nice and looks really good  fun too. . ..   but I always leaned towards  the 180B 

ZohvE1.png

• Like 8

Jonnybaws
33 minutes ago, Simonix said:

ZoKbvP.jpg

I’ll have to make do with this sub but I’d rather have the one above!!

ZohNy4.jpg

• Like 9

Popperini
1 minute ago, Redfire1066 said:

I may start looking for a better one now   . ..  maybe a Seiko Bullhead like the one below .. .  

That Seiko is a mini-grail model for me too. I absolutely love every aspect of its design. Good luck with the search!

I must admit I keep nearly deciding to sell my Citizen bully. Its lovely, but gets sod all wrist time, is just a little bit small, and using the crown is a right fiddle. But its aesthetic charms have kept it in the collection.

• Like 1

Simonix
4 minutes ago, Popperini said:

That Seiko is a mini-grail model for me too. I absolutely love every aspect of its design. Good luck with the search!

I must admit I keep nearly deciding to sell my Citizen bully. Its lovely, but gets sod all wrist time, is just a little bit small, and using the crown is a right fiddle. But its aesthetic charms have kept it in the collection.

How big are they? 40mm?

• Like 1

Redfire1066

@Simonix    The citizen Bullhead   . ...   it is 38mm or 38.2mm to be precise   . .  the Seiko bullhead is 46mm x 43mm :thumbsup2:

• Like 2

NCRich

IMG-8047.jpg
IMG-8049.jpg

• Like 9

malpasoman

Some nice Bullheads on show today. Will add mine to the mix.

ZohJt5.jpg

Although today I am wearing this.

ZohVEF.jpg

• Like 9

Simonix
25 minutes ago, Redfire1066 said:

@Simonix    The citizen Bullhead   . ...   it is 38mm or 38.2mm to be precise   . .  the Seiko bullhead is 46mm x 43mm :thumbsup2:

Thanks. 

Seiko it is then.....for me..... if I ever see one that is?!

• Like 2

Redfire1066

@Simonix  there are plenty around  . . .  at premium prices though . . .  and original spare parts seem to be no problem ..   .....  be aware of the usual B@st*rdized bitzers going round for sale as original watches .. .   and having  had a great experience personally from your magical horology talents  :notworthy:  . . ..   to man of of your astonishing horological expertise and  amazing abilities  . . . you'll be be all over it in next to no time Sir  ..  :thumbsup2:

• Like 1

malpasoman
1 hour ago, Redfire1066 said:

@Popperini    I think I overpaid for this one  . . . bought it from a guy in Austria couple of years ago . . ..  manged to find a guy in Canada that sells lots of original spares and  he was really helpful with delivery to the Scotland  . .  . .  bought a few bits & bobs and hey presto . ..  could do with a new  day/date wheel though . ..  sadly a friend spotted it on my wrist and has begged me to let him have it. .. .  he only has a couple of watches in his collection  but is really keen  . . .   . ..   and I have had a fair bit of fun & pleasure with the watch  . . .. .  so I have agreed  to let him have it . ..   . ..  so  off it goes tomorrow to a new owner ....   ..  I may start looking for a better one now   . ..  maybe a Seiko Bullhead like the one below .. .     

p.s.   Nice avenger . . looks  nice and looks really good  fun too. . ..   but I always leaned towards  the 180B 

ZohvE1.png

Wonderful Watch. Prices have sky rocketed like the Pogue. Still looking for a nice Speedtimer.

• Like 2

nuvolablue
27 minutes ago, malpasoman said:

Although today I am wearing this.

ZohVEF.jpg

Nice look of the black daytona on a Rubber B. Any more shots ? Are you using the bracelet clasp or a tang buckle.........might do this on mine as the Rubber B  usually strapped to the BP SD is sitting unused at the moment.

• Like 2

malpasoman
23 minutes ago, nuvolablue said:

Nice look of the black daytona on a Rubber B. Any more shots ? Are you using the bracelet clasp or a tang buckle.........might do this on mine as the Rubber B  usually strapped to the BP SD is sitting unused at the moment.

Thanks I think it suits it well. Using the clasp. I can't seem to add pics when quoting? So pics to follow. (sorry about the added fluff from the sweater)

Zo2O58.jpg Zo2q0R.jpg Zo2oTL.jpg Zo2moQ.jpg Zo2YBK.jpg

• Like 6

Popperini
43 minutes ago, Simonix said:

Thanks. 

Seiko it is then.....for me..... if I ever see one that is?!

Yeah, I was almost startled at how diddy the Citizen is. Which is partly why I too am after the Seiko! 

• Like 2