Sign in to follow this  
wat44

Royal Oak Automatic

Mary Watch
Hi Mary, this one looks very good. Is this the $400 one which wat44 was mentioning? Do you have a closeup of the dial?

Now more than $400 for the one with new eta movement.

IMG_2310.jpg

Is this pic ok for you? it is from the same factory. if no, send me a email. I will find the the pic which wasn't edited for you.

Regards

Mary

Luthier
Some pics of the AP. I don't know if it worth the money. Maybe you know.

Bravo, girl!

Nice slap.

:)

ohenry22

Hi I'm a newbie to this site but I would just like to comment on ETA movements I have two watches that have the ETA 2512 manual wind. One of them has a Cartier 78-1 calibre upgrade & the other a signed Beuche girod movement. My point is that they are both over 40 years old & are still working & maintaining good time. All you need to do is to get them regularly serviced. I can't really comment on the automatic as I've had no experience of one but generally ETA's are reliable movement & I would prefer one to a Japanese

Genius

Nice current thread for your first post

Hi I'm a newbie to this site but I would just like to comment on ETA movements I have two watches that have the ETA 2512 manual wind. One of them has a Cartier 78-1 calibre upgrade & the other a signed Beuche girod movement. My point is that they are both over 40 years old & are still working & maintaining good time. All you need to do is to get them regularly serviced. I can't really comment on the automatic as I've had no experience of one but generally ETA's are reliable movement & I would prefer one to a Japanese