Bump

Dr Yan

Westcoasttime

Mazz

Oh yeah they have a nice selection of watches too

chekkarn

Just ordered a couple from gnomonwatches. Please make it a sticky

Kcore

Just to keep this thread alive - Very surprised that no one mentioned GGB ( GasGasBones). Carl is A Great Guy, straps made in England, excellent NATOs, very reasonable prices too.

I really like the velcro nylons.

Check them out

http://www.gasgasbones.com/

sungod

One more way is to find a friend serving in the military. Buy him a beer in exchange for taking you to the Base PX. Very reasonable prices.

chekkarn

Got 2 natos and 2 zulu straps from GnomonWatches today. 9 working days from Singapore to Sweden is quite alright :)

Can't wait to get home and try them out!

trailboss99

Just to keep this thread alive - Very surprised that no one mentioned GGB ( GasGasBones). Carl is A Great Guy, straps made in England, excellent NATOs, very reasonable prices too.

Check them out

Not just a nice guy but he got his start on RWI.

Either Carl or the guys at Maratec are the only places to buy NATOs.

mrtsumoto80

Got 2 natos and 2 zulu straps from GnomonWatches today. 9 working days from Singapore to Sweden is quite alright :)

I have 5 natos from them and ordered 3 more for my dad, they are superb! Expect in your order a free strap tool :-)

Spacemanps

I need to find a Leather nato strap.. I ordered one from cheapnatostrap but it never came so i got a refund but i waited 3 week! So can any one suggest a good site that has a good select of leather ones??

I was thinking a grey one for the silver and blue submar. any one have any other suggestions? (thicker quality also)

Edited by Spacemanps

chekkarn

I have 5 natos from them and ordered 3 more for my dad, they are superb! Expect in your order a free strap tool :-)

Humm, I did not get a free spring bar tool from them :-/

I need to find a Leather nato strap.. I ordered one from cheapnatostrap but it never came so i got a refund but i waited 3 week! So can any one suggest a good site that has a good select of leather ones??

I was thinking a grey one for the silver and blue submar. any one have any other suggestions? (thicker quality also)

Maybe this is something you are looking for: http://www.gnomonwatches.com/accessories/nato-leather-strap/grey-leather-nato-g10-military-strap

Spacemanps

Humm, I did not get a free spring bar tool from them :-/

Maybe this is something you are looking for: http://www.gnomonwatches.com/accessories/nato-leather-strap/grey-leather-nato-g10-military-strap

Yeah something like that but I wanted something with a thicker feel to it. It looks a little think.

For instance, cheapnato has this, see how thick it looks.

http://www.cheapestnatostraps.com/collections/leather-nato-straps/products/leather-zulu-strap-denim-blue-20-mm-22-mm-24-mm

Helldiver

Steve & Co seem to have close the shop!

subiim

Check them out

+1. Gas Gas Bones are awesome. Made in the UK but still great

maxterdam

I do own several NATO straps.

1. Black with brushed stainless steel from Timefactors, 20 mm. Very good strap, quality and looks. Welded not stitched. Mid priced.

2. Olive drab with pvd metalware from TSS watchworx, 20 mm. Also a very good strap, quality and looks. A little more expensive, strap and shipping costs (with tracking).

3. Black with polished stainless steel metalware from Cheapestnatostraps. Good strap, low priced. My only complaint are the strap keepers, they are unnecessarily big and high.

I heard some good stories about Gnommon, I think these straps are made by DIEVAS.

Maratac should also be a good option, but the spacing between the keepers is smaller. So they are very close to the watchcase.

I'm not going to test other brands. I highly recommend Timefactors! They also have a pvd version now, but only in black.

Edited by maxterdam

Noodle_oh

Try Crown & Buckle for leather NATO. Their inventory changes, so if you don't see what you like you need to keep checking back. I have one in the walnut color which I like. The basic ones are a little thin (I think) but very comfortable.

Noodle_oh

For NATOs, check Ague Trading Co. Ague is very active on WUS, and started his own company for NATOs. Solid straps and great prices.

Spacemanps
For NATOs, check Ague Trading Co. Ague is very active on WUS, and started his own company for NATOs. Solid straps and great prices.

You are replying a several month old thread ^_^

Noodle_oh

You are replying a several month old thread ^_^

Sorry, last post was a month ago. Thought people still buy NATOs. :D

Spacemanps

Ha no worries. Figured I'd be the thorn in your side to call you out

trailboss99

Gunny does a couple of nice leather NATOs and I'm sure most of our makers could do one up easily enough.

masmannan

Any particular suppliers who produce high quality nylon natos? Or are they pretty much the same thing?