nunu78

4 PX shipping to CONUS

nunu78

Hi , anybody knows how is 4 PX shipping works to CONUS.

The last update on 4PX website was 8 days ago and it says “ Arrivals of goods at destination airport” , since then radio silence.

FunnyStarSystem

They're a freight forwarding company, so some other courier will be responsible for the last mile, could be DHL or USPS etc, but it's hard to know. Sounds like it's sitting in a warehouse waiting to move to the next point, does it show on 17Track ? See if the number registers on USPS as well.

By the looks of their Trustpilot page they are decent delivering to the UK, but a nightmare to the US.

nunu78

Thanks for the info my friend , package is from Mary and the 2nd tracking number provided by Mary is indeed from USPS which shows nothing but “shipping label is created”

tribefan

I've had one shipment from them, gate watch during early covid, went from SGP to Amsterdam, sat for weeks, went to Spain, showed delivered to an address in Spain for weeks, got a refund, and it showed up in my mailbox weeks later. Goofiest tracking data I've seen. I think they are pretty good to the UK, but US not so much.

tribefan
3 minutes ago, nunu78 said:

Thanks for the info my friend , package is from Mary and the 2nd tracking number provided by Mary is indeed from USPS which shows nothing but “shipping label is created”

It probably hasn't gone through customs and is waiting to be handed off to USPS. My shipment from Martu in Chile was like that, black hole until ISC cleared it, then all the tracking went online.

nunu78

For 35$ TDs should pick a better service

FunnyStarSystem
19 minutes ago, nunu78 said:

Wow, from Mary? Well, maybe she knows the magic touch with them. But the USPS will get it eventually. At least with Mary you know you'll get a refund or another watch shipped by the end of Dec. if it goes missing.