Escapizm

Awesome Strap Service

Escapizm

Gents I’d just like to tell you all of the excellent service I received from Alan at Watch Strap World.

I’ve just purchased here on RWG a fantastic Tag Kirium F1, this is for my son for Christmas.

He is very slight with 6” wrists and I was nervous the bracelet may not adjust small enough.

After some searching I found WSW who could do me a leather deployment version.

Anyway I explained the wrist predicament to Alan and he said He can’t guarantee even theirs would do as the leather was stiff so he said he couldn’t honestly sell me it and we said goodbye.

He called me back ten minutes later, took my address and said as it’s for your son and your options are limited I’ll send you it anyway... for free!

I offered to pay if it fits or return it after Christmas if it doesn’t but he said don’t worry about it. This is the second time karma has done me a solid lately with the first coming from a RWG member.

I will be returning the gesture shortly with my own give away on here to “pass it on” so to speak.

Here is Alan’s website for your strap consideration.

https://www.watchstrapworld.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

splke

Cool story pal nice touch from Alan 

Redfire1066

@Escapizm That is great news  .. ..  and fabulous service  .. .  I saved the link for the future . ..   one good turn deserves another :thumbsup2:.

• Like 1