Or...he could just ship me a pizza slice :christmas4:

Meat feast or Veggie?

Chavezzito
5 minutes ago, Jonnybaws said:

Meat feast or Veggie?

Meat please!

darryldale

Great comparison.

I currently own a gen BB58 blue but considering freeing up some cash by unloading it and just getting a rep.

Del

@Amit Great post mate. :clap: 

Rep is very good indeed and indistinguishable from the gen unless they are side by side I suspect. Your photos are great and one of the obvious differences visible (in the macro shots) is the coin edge of the bezel - the rep cannot match the gen for preciseness and quality of finish.

:thumbsup2:

Nikosaldente

Just saw this!

Awesome review!

Thanks for sharing :Applause:

simey83

Amazing buddy! Thanks so much :clap:

Amit

Awwww you guys...

GC
On 08/01/2021 at 11:42, Amit said:

Awwww you guys...

Your review made me do this, thank you kindly 

Z6t8J8.jpg

HomeRye

Yes, great post OP and I've now got mine ordered up and should be with me in a couple weeks.

GingerApple

Same here! I have to say, I reckon this watch is better irl them in photos - a really stunner on the wrist.

Oris

Great job OP.

Having worn the ZF BB58 almost daily for around a year now, I'd like to round out the set with one in blue. 

Needless to say, then gens are also pretty high on the list, but more sensible purchases do beckon.

Very nice to see the blues side by side like this. 

Thanks for taking the time!

Thrasher

Great Review Thank You

IMG_66207736332b1b55a3d4.jpg

OJHorology
10 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Same here! I have to say, I reckon this watch is better irl them in photos - a really stunner on the wrist.

Definitely, albeit I take shitty pictures compared to some of you lot...the red shield version I just got looks even better on the wrist.

Del's signature has taunted me long enough.

Hlkrbs

The only obvious flaw is the  crown isn’t it ? 

Pob

Good review my friend. 

finnegans

Great review, Amit - thanks for the incredible detail. 

Does anyone know if the crown tube length issue can be addressed in any way (dremel?) or sent out to have it ground down? Seems like the biggest tell, and relatively easy to fix.

Bark3rd

Sorry if I'm missing something , but isn't it customary to mention the dealer in a review like this? I'd like to know where he got it. 

GingerApple
6 minutes ago, Bark3rd said:

Sorry if I'm missing something , but isn't it customary to mention the dealer in a review like this? I'd like to know where he got it. 

No, it's not. Why do you care where he got it?

Bark3rd

Because I love it and want to buy one!! 

GingerApple
1 minute ago, Bark3rd said:

Because I love it and want to buy one!! 

So buy one. What difference does it make where he bought his? Let's say his review was for a tin of Heinz Baked Beans. Who gives a shit if he bought it from Walmart, Asda or the local corner shop? I'm really not following why you care where he bought it? 

Bark3rd

Geez, ok  my understanding since buying and selling on here since 2011 is that there are many factories and dealers, they aren't all the same, certain dealers tend to carry certain high quality/limited production models, others don't have them, some factories make far superior versions of the same model,  etc.  etc. etc.  For instance, back around when I joined the PLanet Ocean came out and Josh had the best one, no one else had it. I bought one from him and have bought 4 more various models from him over the years.  I'm not a spy if that's what you are thinking.  I wish the admins could change my "newbie" status, I've been here forever just haven't posted much recently (didnt they change the website a few years ago and start everybody over? I put a screen shot of my join date as my avatar) Anyway, there you have it. 

Edited by Bark3rd

Glaude
8 minutes ago, Bark3rd said:

Geez, ok  my understanding since buying and selling on here since 2011 is that there are many factories and dealers, they aren't all the same, certain dealers tend to carry certain high quality/limited production models, others don't have them, some factories make far superior versions of the same model,  etc.  etc. etc.  For instance, back around when I joined the PLanet Ocean came out and Josh had the best one, no one else had it. I bought one from him and have bought 4 more various models from him over the years.  I'm not a spy if that's what you are thinking.  I wish the admins could change my "newbie" status, I've been here forever just haven't posted much recently (didnt they change the website a few years ago and start everybody over? I put a screen shot of my join date as my avatar) Anyway, there you have it. 

Appart from really specific releases (and that tend to really disappear now) all TDs can get the exact same stuff, you just ask for the factory & model and they get it to you. That's the reason behind the remarks from the Ginger above.

We did not reset people post since you joined in here.

GingerApple
13 minutes ago, Bark3rd said:

some factories make far superior versions of the same model

Absolutely, but this is a review of the ZF version. So if this is the watch you want, ask your favourite TD for the ZF version and bingo.

Bark3rd

Aha, I missed that thanks

GingerApple
11 minutes ago, Bark3rd said:

Aha, I missed that thanks

Now it all makes sense!

Lovely watch, deffo recommended (and NWBIG imo).