Delta6

Is PFClones.com legit?

Delta6

Just want to ask about your experience with pfclones. Are they good? Any problems encountered in the past? I am considering buying a watch but I'm a lil iffy since I am not familiar with the site and the quality of it's watch. I want to get at least 3 watches but will probably try one at first to see how the workmanship is. Any opinion is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance! 

*if this is the wrong atea, pls transfer this post. Apologies in advance. 

BadApple

If you read the New Members Section then you would not need to ask this question nor post it in the wrong place.

Most new members fail themselves and other users by not reading it. 

Diplomatico

Pfclones is a trusted dealer. As BadApple stated above you should read the new member section and the trusted dealer list 

Delta6

Thanks! I decided to go with Trustytime.io since pfclone is sending me (through email) a different billing info and a different item name (ninja tablet) instead of the watch that I was trying to buy. 

FudgyDocker
33 minutes ago, Delta6 said:

pfclone is sending me (through email) a different billing info and a different item name (ninja tablet) instead of the watch that I was trying to buy

Another Noob error. What, did you think they were going to send you an invoice with their own name on it, and "illegal counterfeit watch" on the item description? Sheesh.....!!! 

Next, you'll be saying that you paid by credit card, because you think you get buyer protection..

Glaude

I believe they did warn people in the past about the difference between the order and the invoice so that people don't freak out.

Before it was more watch related though.

But Trustytime will serve you good too so no issue here !

• Like 1