Koots

Omega Crown Replacement

Koots

The crown on my Omega Planet Ocean is broken.  I am hoping for a little guidance in determining and finding the correct crown replacement.

Any help and recommendation on where and what to buy would be appreciated.  I do have a couple of pictures of my watch but I can't 

figure out how to post them on this site. I purchased the watch quite a few years ago from Andrew if that helps.

Thanks

k4jun

use clickpix.org and shw us the pics

BadApple

Use this to post piccies......

Zrcqen.png

Bill_C

Factory of the watch and description of the issue would also be helpful.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Theduke.williams
5 hours ago, Koots said:

The crown on my Omega Planet Ocean is broken.  I am hoping for a little guidance in determining and finding the correct crown replacement.

Any help and recommendation on where and what to buy would be appreciated.  I do have a couple of pictures of my watch but I can't 

figure out how to post them on this site. I purchased the watch quite a few years ago from Andrew if that helps.

Thanks

Without a detailed description of the problem it would be hard to describe a remedy.

Has the crown come away from the watch?

If so, is the stem still attached to the crown?

or

Does the crown not screw down onto the watch body? (common issue with Omega reps)

Much as this board likes to encourage members to have a go at repairing their watches (and thereby start down the fascinating road of watchmaking and repair), if you truly value this watch, and are not quite confident of repairing it yourself, then you'd probably be better off contacting one of the trusted Watch repairers here.

Nick at Watchrepairs UK would be a good starting point.

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/forum/342-watchrepairs-uk/

Hope you restore your Omega to full health soon.