Gokhan

about Zenith El Primero

Gokhan

Hello my friends, I need your help on something. First of all, please warn me if I have brought the subject to the wrong section. I wrote in the new members section, I don't know much about Replica watches. I'm trying to learn something from you. So my questions may sound stupid to you. Sorry again for that. I love Zenith watches. I want to have one replica Zenith. There is a model I like, but I don't know if a replica of this model was produced. I want help from you on this issue. I wonder if the replica of the Zenith Defy El Primero 21 was produced? Or am I looking for a replica of this model for nothing? Since you have more information than me, I wanted to ask you. If your answer is "yes", who should I contact to find this model? I've been reading the forum since yesterday evening but I'm confused. If you can spare your precious time and reply, I would be very happy. Thank you very much.

Glaude

I don't think there's still any El Primero rep being produced, but ditto to what Wires said, check with some TDs (give a try to Mary & Watchfinder, they are usually able to locate rare & out of production stuff)