stinger161

Looking for Pbdad

stinger161

Greetings all! It's been some time since I've been around but need to get in touch with Pbdad.  Tried the last email I had from him with no luck. Had him do mods on my Milgauss and WM9 TT sub years back. Not regular daily wearers but the other day was going to wear the sub and the pearl is missing. If anyone could give me some insight would really appreciate it! Thanks!!

fatarms

He did some franken work for me about 6 years ago.  He said he was getting out of the repair and modding thing back then.  I really can't remember the last time I saw him around the forums. 

stinger161

Thanks a lot, appreciate the response! I'll have to reach out to BK as he was the original supplier of those. I know he was always extremely busy and I believe he recommended PB.

fatarms

BK sent me his way as well, that was the only reason he ended up doing the work for me as well.  But this was back in about 2015 or so, he installed a gen crystal and bezel assembly on my 116710.  I remember him saying in his reply that he was no longer accepting work, but since BK sent me,  he would do the install.  Honestly, I don't remember seeing much of anything from Pbdad after that. 

fatarms

Yep, November 2015.  My post is about 2/3 of the way down the page. 

GingerApple

Can't you just buy a pearl or am I missing something?

stinger161

Thanks again man. Yeah hopefully BK can help me out. Sucks being away for so long. Feel way out of touch! I had KeNnY do a quick job around the same time. Equally top notch but I see he's been away from it for some time as well. 

fatarms

Yeah, KeNnY got married a few years ago and quit doing mods and reluming shortly thereafter. He's showed up a couple times since to say hi, but that's it.  He's another one I haven't seen or heard from in years.  Cwazy was another guy who did a lot of reluming jobs as well back then, same story with him.  Gone for years. 

You may have more luck finding a modder over at RWI  for the wm9 tt.  That's a unicorn of a watch, congrats. 

stinger161
40 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Can't you just buy a pearl or am I missing something?

Possibly. But tbh I'd fat finger the damn thing to death!!

stinger161
13 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Yeah, KeNnY got married a few years ago and quit doing mods and reluming shortly thereafter. He's showed up a couple times since to say hi, but that's it.  He's another one I haven't seen or heard from in years.  Cwazy was another guy who did a lot of reluming jobs as well back then, same story with him.  Gone for years. 

You may have more luck finding a modder over at RWI  for the wm9 tt.  That's a unicorn of a watch, congrats. 

Thanks! I have some pics I believe here on the forums. Just give a search for my posts. RWI I was unable to get in my account. Wouldn't take any name/pass combination I threw at it. Same name as here so I had to do "stinger161-2" to get access. Now to see if a mod can get me into my account.

deju

I miss KeNnY :sad: His lume work and his video un-boxings were great. 

Anyways, Welcome back Stinger161! Things are slightly calmer in the nut house now, everyone got old!