Sign in to follow this  
pback

SOH from Perfect Clone

pback

Hey guys,

Has anyone ordered one from Josh? If so, how was the watch/transaction? I'm considering him rather than the other places because I can get it with the OR band, which is what I prefer. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Logan

jameo210369

Josh is ok, his prices are quite high as he is part of the old watch cartel. You should have no problems with your transaction but you could have probably sourced the watch your after for a better price with Mary or Robert.

Have you got a link to your watch or any pics?

Luthier

Josh isn't our Trusted Dealer, but he is on the dealers list. It mean he's NOT a scammer, but if you'll have any problems with watch - our Adm. won't help you.

Josh is a dropshipper. It mean he never see the watch personally. Watch will be shipped to you by his relatives in Guangzhou, they also take a pictures of the watch, but I suspect there's zero quality control involved, so, you're on your own. Some people buy from Josh, and were happy, some got watches DOA, and had to ship it back. I've heard from many people, including our Adm., that Josh is lightning fast and great "after sales" service. Personally I prefer "before sales" service. But again - you are on your own. I'm 100% sure - any of our Trusted dealers would sell you this watch with OR strap. I don't think these straps were made for Josh exclusively.

pback

Here's what I'm looking for. I didn't see it with the OR band anywhere else. I haven't ordered yet though .

Breitling-OTHER-6m.jpg

Hoopoe

I like that. Had been thinking of buying the blue one but now hmmm