tquiroz1

2015 TC Submariner V6

Jibuti

Payment sent

BravoDelta
21 hours ago, tquiroz1 said:

None of you are worth the time to bother to spend on trying to make scratches to go away 

And yet you did. 

• Like 1

Jibuti
9 hours ago, BravoDelta said:

And yet you did. 

It is his honest and decent sacrifice to fora. 

... And all this (watch) scratching is making me itch. 

Or is it vice versa? 

Dunno anymore.. Ask Malcolm McLaren. 

blueoysterboy
13 hours ago, dingle said:

$1,000,000.00 :D

GLWS

• Like 1

jd1566

Ooops... how did I miss this TC post!?  Oh.. I know, I was off modding my own TC!

Anyway in terms of value.. I have to say that  with the ARF 904L Sub out, I think there's a case to be made that the TC is mostly superceeded.  Of course it was the best unmodded sub at the time it was available, but I'd argue the ARF with proper engraving between the lugs, the 3135 clone movement and ability to take ALL gen parts, make it a candidate for the TC killer.  Then again I'm still playing around with my own TC sub,  getting it (almost) perfect.. but maybe I'm just an obsessive compulsive, and don't really want to throw more money at another rep while I've got a perfectly good (finally) working one..

So having said all that, if it's a stock standard TC Sub, then what you paid less 20%. Pure and simple - newer subs are available for about the same or less, in 904L steel to boot.  

Disclaimer - I haven't purchased an ARF 16610 so I wouldn't know how the quality is, but I've read many a post that compare it favourably to the TC, with the obvious improvements of movement and steel.