tquiroz1

2015 TC Submariner V6

tquiroz1

http://ZQR09v.jpg

Hi,

New to group.

I have a 2015 TC Submariner V6 that I am thinking of letting go to thin out my collection. I had TC add a red Yatchmaster Seconds hand to the watch. It has no more than a couple of weeks of wrist time. It keeps better time than my genuine 16610. What do you think is a fair price to ask? Thank you.

fatarms

You joined RWG and RWI in the last couple of days. 

Nice backdoor sales attempt.  Post the pictures of the scratches on the side like you did at RWI of this watch that is barely worn according to your description.

:rolleyes:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9639144-2015-tc-submariner-v6

• Like 1

tquiroz1
27 minutes ago, fatarms said:

You joined RWG and RWI in the last couple of days. 

Nice backdoor sales attempt.  Post the pictures of the scratches on the side like you did at RWI of this watch that is barely worn according to your description.

:rolleyes:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9639144-2015-tc-submariner-v6

ZQ0xPP.jpg

ZQ0J0W.jpg

Talk about being unfriendly. 

I state that I am new.  I am barely getting to know the quirks of this site as to how to upload pictures. I am trying to find out what this watch is worth since it is the only replica I own.  For my 16610, 17650, air-king 5500 and my Tudor 79090 it is very easy to get a valuation and it interesting to see how they have jumped up in a year.  The only TC Submariner sale I can find that is sort of recent is https://www.reddit.com/r/ReptimeBST/comments/gzepyz/wts_conus_franken_tc_sub_v6_150000/.  This is for a Franken watch, which mine is not.

Here are two new pictures of the watch I just took.  

Again, I came here for advice, of which you offered none.

BadApple

:popcorn:

Mystery Shopper

You will be able to see the member to member sales section after 5 quality posts. There was one TC sub sold in our M2M section recently so you could use that for comparison.

Have a read of our sales rules (attached) and this will help you understand who can sell here and what protocols should be followed.

BravoDelta

A little help from RWI...

ZQ0gtQ.jpg

fatarms
39 minutes ago, tquiroz1 said:

ZQ0xPP.jpg

ZQ0J0W.jpg

I state that I am new.  I am barely getting to know the quirks of this site as to how to upload pictures. I am trying to find out what this watch is worth since it is the only replica I own.  For my 16610, 17650, air-king 5500 and my Tudor 79090 it is very easy to get a valuation and it interesting to see how they have jumped up in a year.  The only TC Submariner sale I can find that is sort of recent is https://www.reddit.com/r/ReptimeBST/comments/gzepyz/wts_conus_franken_tc_sub_v6_150000/.  This is for a Franken watch, which mine is not.

Here are two new pictures of the watch I just took.  

Again, I came here for advice, of which you offered none.

Is the picture the same watch pictured in the post above this one taken from RWI?  Can you explain the absence of the scratches in the picture above?  Might be angle, lighting, or you have used a cape cod on the case?  I'm just looking out for my fellow members here.

AwesomeSauce

Your max valuation is whatever you paid for it.

Given the scratches you really need to think about knocking some money off...

• Like 1

Jibuti
3 hours ago, BravoDelta said:

A little help from RWI...

ZQ0gtQ.jpg

It can be easily buffed out only with power of thoughts. 

Never understood why people do not get Cape Cod worth 5 EUR... Even at sales threads then they say, oh it can be buffed out but I do not have time for that... 

• Like 1

Jibuti

OP.... 

Since you stated you have four expensive gens if I were you I wouldn't lose a second of sleep letting only rep for few tenners less. 

I could say more but you get general idea. 

and that pic is obviously photoshopped-lugs left of crown...ZQ0xPP.jpg

and here lugs right of crown... is it sticker over side of lugs?

ZQ0gtQ.jpg

Waspy
3 hours ago, tquiroz1 said:

Hi tquiroz1 and welcome.

We are not unfriendly we are just very wary of scammers of which there have been many in the past.

One way of getting a back-door sale (i.e. not selling through M2M) is to make a post asking how much you think your watch is worth and then hoping

to get PMs from members offering to buy it . I do not say that's what you're doing here but it does happen.

The way to sell a watch here is either to become a VIP member or to make 50 quality posts. That means joining in conversations on the forum and not

just banging out 50 posts in one day, saying things like, "Nice watch!"

Unlike genuine watches, replica watches never go up in value unless you have made improvements to the watch.

So your watch is worth whatever you paid for it minus whatever you think fair for wear and tear.

Having said that TCs are always sought after and you will have no trouble selling it here for close to what you paid for it IMHO.

So welcome again and good luck.

• Like 2

tquiroz1
15 hours ago, Waspy said:

Hi tquiroz1 and welcome.

We are not unfriendly we are just very wary of scammers of which there have been many in the past.

One way of getting a back-door sale (i.e. not selling through M2M) is to make a post asking how much you think your watch is worth and then hoping

to get PMs from members offering to buy it . I do not say that's what you're doing here but it does happen.

The way to sell a watch here is either to become a VIP member or to make 50 quality posts. That means joining in conversations on the forum and not

Unlike genuine watches, replica watches never go up in value unless you have made improvements to the watch.

So your watch is worth whatever you paid for it minus whatever you think fair for wear and tear.

Having said that TCs are always sought after and you will have no trouble selling it here for close to what you paid for it IMHO.

Thanks for the honest answer.

Jibuti
2 hours ago, tquiroz1 said:

Thanks for the honest answer.

No comments on my comments wealthy boy? 

Waspy
20 hours ago, Jibuti said:

and that pic is obviously photoshopped-lugs left of crown...

and here lugs right of crown... is it sticker over side of lugs?

Yeah, I missed this post.  Not good, care to explain tquiroz?

tquiroz1

Again, the animosity is pretty thick here. 

ZlHCtk.jpg ZlHp5D.jpg ZlHQ0Y.jpg

As for photoshop: None of you are worth the time to bother to spend on trying to make scratches to go away with that degree of success. 

As for scratches: I was looking for advice as to a valuation. It wasn't a sales ad. After all the fuss about the the previous pictures. I did bother to take a toothbrush and polishing cloth to clean up the watch. If you notice the grime around the magnifying bubble is gone too. Additionally, if you actually have a TC V6 and a gen 16610 you will know that the TC V6 case is quite a bit softer than a Rolex's oyster case. 

I am sorry that you can't take my original post at face value. The conspiracy theories over the pictures was quite entertaining. Lighting and time of day, coupled with the adjustment of aperture by phone seem to confuse you. 

I hope you can see from the company that my TC V6 keeps that it is in good company. 

Edited by tquiroz1
Clarity

Mystery Shopper

Yes the TC is in good company.

Please read my first post in this thread as it explains (without animosity) what your next steps could be. You should be able to see the M2M sales section after 1 more post and you can do more homework (not sell) there.

The last few TC subs I have seen sold for between $400 and $900 depending on their condition, gen bezels etc.

Flinnt

Farts in an elevator. Gets offended by the guy next to him asking if he farted. 

• Like 2

Jibuti

I was right. You are wealthy. Unless you are showing your father's Rollies... 

Oris
On 04/02/2021 at 20:54, Waspy said:

Hi tquiroz1 and welcome.

Perfect answer :thumbsup2:

Nice watch!

tquiroz1
8 hours ago, Jibuti said:

I was right. You are wealthy. Unless you are showing your father's Rollies... 

You should see my other watches, a couple of modern Tudors, a couple of Zeniths, an Omega Speedy, a Panerai and bunch of other fun watches,.... but I will have to wait for my dad to get back.... 

BadPickle

You’ll need a tagged pic mate. I’d be all over the Tudor but I’m post Christmas skint at the moment 

GLWS :D 

Jibuti
1 hour ago, tquiroz1 said:

You should see my other watches, a couple of modern Tudors, a couple of Zeniths, an Omega Speedy, a Panerai and bunch of other fun watches,.... but I will have to wait for my dad to get back.... 

I believe that, your daddy has to unlock PC and log in here so you can show off again. 

Intresting

just stump up with the measly fee for VIP already.   Then go sell to your hearts content.   It should be chump change for you with so  many gens.  

dingle

$1,000,000.00 :D

tribefan
19 hours ago, tquiroz1 said:

Again, the animosity is pretty thick here. 

As for photoshop: None of you are worth the time to bother to spend on trying to make scratches to go away with that degree of success. 

As for scratches: I was looking for advice as to a valuation. It wasn't a sales ad. After all the fuss about the the previous pictures. I did bother to take a toothbrush and polishing cloth to clean up the watch. If you notice the grime around the magnifying bubble is gone too. Additionally, if you actually have a TC V6 and a gen 16610 you will know that the TC V6 case is quite a bit softer than a Rolex's oyster case. 

I am sorry that you can't take my original post at face value. The conspiracy theories over the pictures was quite entertaining. Lighting and time of day, coupled with the adjustment of aperture by phone seem to confuse you. 

I hope you can see from the company that my TC V6 keeps that it is in good company. 

Nice. Welcome aboard. How to win friends and sell watches.