Pagett147

38mm AP superclone (required)

Pagett147

Hi all, I’m new to all this, I didn’t realize how much of a mine field it was to get an exact replica made.. I’m looking for a Audemars Piguet watch to be made in a high quality, can some one point me in the right direction so that I don’t get ripped off and get the best quality for my money. I’ve added a couple of photos of the New watch from AP, I really hope someone can help! Thanks in advance.

ZlgGOX.png ZlgSki.png

Jasonbaylee

This is a sexy model !
Checking out with the TDs may help you.

Sergio

Find  TD on this site .... you will not be ripped off !!!!!

CurioLeo

You are not going to like the answer but there is no superclone of that watch.  Realistically, there is no true superclone of any AP , contrary to popular assertions. The closest is the 15703 diver but that's a discussion for another thread and day.

• Like 1

Rx4Time

Unfortunately as nice as that model looks, You're not going to find anything that close.  The only option besides the diver mentioned above is the 15400. any replica you find of that will be thicker than the genuine, and have a sunken date wheel.    It'll most likely pass the arm's length test and that's about it, because the tells are very obvious for those who know what they're looking for

BadApple

Your choice is a tad ambitious - AP's in the rep world are a tad "low priority" and whilst available you won't get the choice of every gen and what is repped, as said above, won't be a super rep or 1:1.

That's not to say they aren't good and at a glance / on the wrist they will be just fine BUT a normal bloke wearing a 90k watch is even pushing the Rolex limits. 

You will see on here the emphasis is on Rolex watches. Not least because they are the most famous watch in the world so you do right to look at other brands that don't scream fake.

Tudor, Breitling, Omega, IWC are all very well "super-repped" and the gens are affordable for the man in the street and not the F1 driver type you post above. 

Also not every rep shown on sites that some of our TD's have are still available - you may hit lucky but as you grow into this hobby you will get used to the disappointment. 

Pagett147

So what are my options? Will anyone be able to get this made?

CurioLeo

WTF ??? You want to have a factory custom make you a replica watch from  parts that they don't have or would you prefer they bought the gen to use as a prototype at around 100k ???? Haven't met you and don't know you from a bar a soap so I really shouldn't judge but right now I am leaning towards a clueless, arrogant wanker who is an ostentatious asshole hoping to pass off a very specific iced AP as the real deal.  Happy to be proven wrong....

BadApple
On 09/02/2021 at 02:18, Sergio said:

Find  TD on this site .... you will not be ripped off !!!!!

GUESS WHAT - the silly twat @Pagett147  has been ripped off !!!!!

Pagett147
1 hour ago, BadApple said:

GUESS WHAT - the silly twat @Pagett147  has been ripped off !!!!!

I thought he was trustytime (Andrew) 

good job it wasn’t thousands hey! 

BadApple
13 minutes ago, Pagett147 said:

I thought he was trustytime (Andrew) 

good job it wasn’t thousands hey! 

If you read carefully the New Members section it quite clearly states to follow the links on this site.

Expensive mistake and perhaps you will do as suggested - read the new members section - it will save you money - what you have just done means you have waved goodbye to a lump of cash 

Please don't let it put you off - in future please PM me and I will check things out for you - :thumbsup2:

Theduke.williams
1 hour ago, BadApple said:

If you read carefully the New Members section it quite clearly states to follow the links on this site.

Expensive mistake and perhaps you will do as suggested - read the new members section - it will save you money - what you have just done means you have waved goodbye to a lump of cash 

Please don't let it put you off - in future please PM me and I will check things out for you - :thumbsup2:

Jesus H Crist @Pagett147, I hope you realise what an extraordinary offer this is from BadApple, I'm amazed!

I don't know what medication Rob's been taking, but it obviously has mellowed him. 

I only hope that you will now heed the advice that's been given to you by countless members here, read all the information for newbies, and consider the ripp-off a lesson hard learned.

I hope you don't take to heart the scathing comments that have come your way, but if you hang around here long enough, you'll begin to realise just how fed up seasoned members become with newbies making the same mistakes over and over again.

• Like 2