EBB

Fresh 2021 pepsi

EBB

So something special happened today....not talking about Trumpster's acquittal. I managed to snag a Pepsi from my local AD.

ZCzZ9t.jpg ZCzjs2.jpg ZCz3DE.jpg ZCzDKF.jpg ZCzHqn.jpg

I didn't have a purchase history with the AD either.

Edited by EBB
  • Like 5

CollieWobbles

WOW congrats, it beautiful :clap:

Jibuti

Nice Polex mate! 

NCRich

Has that got the CHS?

:rofl:

Very nice!  Congrats!

• Like 1

Chiquita Fanjita
10 hours ago, EBB said:

I managed to snag a Pepsi from my local AD.

I didn't have a purchase history with the AD either.

How did you manage that? I thought there was a long list for a Pepsi as it is one of if not the most desirable Rolex model at the moment, and past Rolex customers with a long history not even being able to even get one.

It’s a stunning watch. Congrats!

Moondustesp

Absolute stunner congratulations 

deju
45 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

How did you manage that? I thought there was a long list for a Pepsi as it is one of if not the most desirable Rolex model at the moment, and past Rolex customers with a long history not even being able to even get one.

It’s a stunning watch. Congrats!

Because the market isn’t as buoyant with flippers, honestly not joking first lockdown anyone on my Instagram on a waitlist got a call for a watch. Bloody rained batgirls and subs. 

it’s good it means that rather than going to Mr Grey flipper buying 10 subs a year to flip it goes to someone that deserves it!

Congrats @EBB

Jonnybaws

Lovely, congrats!!!

I found a Pepsi in a AD in Copenhagen but was told that I'd need to buy at least 40k worth of other watches.. no thanks, when I went to get my car I wasn't asked to buy another car before I could get this one, hope the arse falls out or the grey flipper market and those that want a Rolex (or any other brand) can get one and keep their vital organs intact!

• Like 1

Chiquita Fanjita
29 minutes ago, deju said:

Because the market isn’t as buoyant with flippers, honestly not joking first lockdown anyone on my Instagram on a waitlist got a call for a watch. Bloody rained batgirls and subs. 

it’s good it means that rather than going to Mr Grey flipper buying 10 subs a year to flip it goes to someone that deserves it!

Congrats @EBB

Yeah if you were on the approved waiting list and have a fair bit of Rolex or AD history some were getting a call, but Joe Bloggs with no AD or Rolex history have no chance.

I know of a mate of a mate that is a good Rolex customer who got a call for a new 126610LN and he wasn’t even on the list for one, so took up the offer and also got a Wimbledon at the same time. My mate was also after a new Sub so thought he’d try his luck since his mate got one and the Wimbledon, and was politely told to “bolt” as he has no previous history. He actually bought off the grey market a couple of weeks ago because he had no chance. 

Also know of three others, two of which are past Rolex customers and on the list for a new Sub, and they’ve been told they have little chance of getting one any time soon, and other mate was after a Batgirl and said he’d never had such a nice email basically telling him to fuck off :lol: 

• Like 1

Chiquita Fanjita
34 minutes ago, Jonnybaws said:

I found a Pepsi in a AD in Copenhagen but was told that I'd need to buy at least 40k worth of other watches.. no thanks, when I went to get my car I wasn't asked to buy another car before I could get this one, hope the arse falls out or the grey flipper market and those that want a Rolex (or any other brand) can get one and keep their vital organs intact!

Yeah, that appears to be the norm. If you’re not on the approved list, you need to spend a shit load on other watches or jewellery to get what you want at list price from that particular AD.

EBB

I didn't have any purchase history, but my family did. Brother bought datejust 41, which still has a wait time. My father purchased a new 34 op for his wife.  So by chance I decided to text the sales associate inquiring about no date sub and a batman, didn't even bother asking about a pepsi because I didn't think it was even possible, based on what read about wait times on the internet.  I haven't known this AD that long either, however I am a local nearby, not sure if that plays a role? When I visited them, went to the same sales associate each time, chatted, came across as genuine and not entitled. fast forward from november 2020 to now, I Text them this past monday, they tell me we'll keep you in mind, and at that point i thought I stood no chance..  Surprisingly, I get a message asking what's my dream watch yesterday (saturday),  I tell them pepsi or batman, go to the store and they basically offered me a batman or pepsi.

• Like 1

Baz1872

Never heard of it raining subs and Batgirls before. I was basically told a few weeks ago that as I had no previous spend history with them then I had a very timely wait for a sub as normally most ADs receive on average one a month and could sell them 100 times over!

• Like 1

Jibuti

Again, nice watch... Here I can buy any Rollie at local AD which is in stock... No waiting list. 

My fee is only 15%:lol: