onzenuub

Daily watch deal sites

Redfire1066

Maranez Watches upcoming DISCOUNT CODE detail below ..  

""We will be closed September 20th until 26th and run a sale during this time.
 Discount code MAF will get you 20% off but is only valid during this period, not earlier and not later.
 Shipping will start at the 27th.""

cvp3

Didn’t buy a whole lot for awhile and then 5 at once……

Seizenn Diver - black/blue bezel, 1 blue dial, 1 black dial, both on bracelet + a black 6105 homage. Used “man on time” so $222 for 2 and the other off AliExpress for $123. 

Phoibos Titanium Apollo - 1 grey dial, 1 white dial. $340 apiece. Used “Apollo” for $60 off. Expired now so use “OFD” for 10% off.

A1579-FEC-9439-4156-A1-C2-3282-A07-C0-F2

D5-BE9624-A20-F-4-D21-9090-63-A4-DDAA5-D

FF0-F9578-B1-A5-431-F-87-B6-4-C665197-C7

8-BF56153-7-B22-4-BB1-882-A-74577-DA9-E7

E543-ACC0-3-AA6-413-B-A3-D0-5-FE17-D6-A5

6-DF249-E2-3-C29-434-C-B80-F-49-F3403554

• Like 1

Redfire1066

Gnomon Watches, Singapore have begun thier "Black Friday" sale with these discounted models. . .. . https://www.gnomonwatches.com/collections/sale   

Redfire1066

Luminox have 22% off all watches today   . ... ..   "SINGLES DAY: 22% OFF on all watches"   .. :D

Redfire1066

Timex 25% off Sitewide  . ... use code;   . .. . .    SINGLE25

Popperini
Just now, Redfire1066 said:

Timex 25% off Sitewide  . ... use code;   . .. . .    SINGLE25

I've given up on Timex, unless they do 80% off codes (and even that might not be sufficient incentive). The quality is sooooo poor. I'm 3 for 3 on sending back what I thought looked nice in the photos, only to be deeply unimpressed on arrival.

• Like 2

Redfire1066

@Popperini    ...  yep, it is a fair comment  . ..  ..  handled many I viewed in stores . ..  felt very thin, flimsy and cheap . . ..  I had a few back in my primary school days in the early and mid 70's and I still recall them seemingly being better made. 

• Like 1

Redfire1066

40% of selected watches ar LUMINOX . . . .  enter code BF40   . ..  :thumbsup2:

Redfire1066

$200 off any watch at Advisor Watches use the following discount code  . .. :thumbsup2:

Get $200 off with Discount Code "ASCENT200" on any watches from ASCENT collection.

REMIRELACE

Also if you have a good saler to recomand me ? it's coudl be really nice !  

Redfire1066

£100 off Geckota Watches have a Limited Time Offer on  all Geckato Chronotimer & Pioneer Watches 

USE CODE AT CHECKOUT     WATCHES100    OFFER ENDS MIDNIGHT 14TH FEBRUARY 2023

cdd51162-6900-4361-b108-c7783a0d31e7.jpeg

• Like 1

Popperini

I just got this offer through in an email from mainspring boutique. Ballast Valiant Pampanito for £199. I've gone ahead and ordered one - like the funky chunky design!

https://www.mainspringboutique.com/collections/watch-of-the-week?utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=campaign&_kx=gmPad0FJefQkEHg3yLY2VJvfidqHoNlgFVEpZHmnbfWNxgSbkHRfl78Gy7y2SxBw.SVxRUe

• Like 2

Philiusmaximus
2 hours ago, Popperini said:

I just got this offer through in an email from mainspring boutique. Ballast Valiant Pampanito for £199. I've gone ahead and ordered one - like the funky chunky design!

https://www.mainspringboutique.com/collections/watch-of-the-week?utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=campaign&_kx=gmPad0FJefQkEHg3yLY2VJvfidqHoNlgFVEpZHmnbfWNxgSbkHRfl78Gy7y2SxBw.SVxRUe

Down from 1500 to 199...!

Popperini
4 minutes ago, Philiusmaximus said:

Down from 1500 to 199...!

I know... I thought "ah bullshit!" when I saw that, but a bit of further research showed plenty of places selling them at up around 1k+ , and discounts only down around 500-700. So it did look like a decent offer - particularly when checking out the overall look of the package.

• Like 1

Philiusmaximus
1 hour ago, Popperini said:

I know... I thought "ah bullshit!" when I saw that, but a bit of further research showed plenty of places selling them at up around 1k+ , and discounts only down around 500-700. So it did look like a decent offer - particularly when checking out the overall look of the package.

Oh aye I'm sure it'll be a good deal regardless. Just can't remember seeing a discount of that much for anything for a long time 

tribefan

That is a cool dial set up for about 50 minutes every hour.

• Like 1

Redfire1066

When I accidentlally clicked on @Popperini link from  way back on the 2nd June .. .  instead of the Ballast Valliant . . ..   this  chunky RGMT with a brown dial popped up as "Watch of the Week" . ..   so I just ordered it  . .. ..  seems rude not too ......  with a 10% discount = total of £224 delivered.  Though, I doubt I would pay the original £1250 for it . . ..   but worth a punt at £224 delivered. .. . maybe . . :decapcheer:

topnote73

I saw that one too, looked good value at sale price and “welcome10” code.

• Like 1

Redfire1066
Redfire1066
On 19/10/2023 at 15:22, Redfire1066 said:

When I accidentlally clicked on @Popperini link from  way back on the 2nd June .. .  instead of the Ballast Valliant . . ..   this  chunky RGMT with a brown dial popped up as "Watch of the Week" . ..   so I just ordered it  . .. ..  seems rude not too ......  with a 10% discount = total of £224 delivered.  Though, I doubt I would pay the original £1250 for it . . ..   but worth a punt at £224 delivered. .. . maybe . . :decapcheer:

The above arrived yesterday,  a RGMT Demolition Automatic Men's Japanese Automatic Brown Watch RG-8037-44  .. .. .  delivered less than 24 hours from ordering.  It is a big watch indeed.  However,  I had did a bit of quick research before buying and the consensus was that these watches had a Japan NH35 movement.  ...... Wait the site description says "MOVEMENT
Japan Automatic 3 Hands with Date". ....  I had looked around before purchasing for further confirmation .. .  I have seen them advertised elsewhere as running a NH35 Movement .. . turns out it has a Miyota — Movement Calibre: 8215 . ..  I just cannot live with the dodgey second hand jumping forward six seconds every time you shake someone's hand.  So back it will go as an unwanted item.  Shame really, it puzzles me why they go to all the bother of the this watch then stick in this movement  . ...  £££ cost I hear you say £££. . ..  well I doubt it was ever a £1250 watch before the discount with that movement . ..  but my point is even at £249 in the sale surely and NH35 reliable workhorse would still turn a handsome profit.