Pagett147

TRUSTY_TIME.US

Pagett147

I thought I was buying from Andrew at trusty time but was actually buying from someone called Alex Cheng, he said that he worked for the same business, don’t fall for it like I did, he sounded normal and truthful to his word, I sent a total of $450usd and then he blocked me on Instagram! I can’t get hold of him and I have no watches to show for the money!

I also sent the money via PayPal using friends and family not realizing that I’m not covered by their buyers policy.

trusty_time.us on Instagram is fake and a scam!

ZPmxSk.png

Devil

you bought from instagram? ... :facepalm:

like everyone else is going to say to you, only buy from trusted dealers websites and check their up to date on the forums, maybe imposters out there....

Theduke.williams

Ouch!

That's an expensive and hard lesson to learn.

The staff here go to great lengths to ensure the contact details for the TD's are kept up to date.

You really do need to make use of this resource, and ONLY this resource.

There are some bad bastards out there, and they can be very clever and convincing.

Mr_B

Rookie mistake, didn’t read the new member material... 

Jibuti

450?

That's a lot of condoms.... 

And NEVER send PP FF if you did not experience seller. 

Always buy seller. (Including prostitutes.) 

BadApple

I have to laugh telling us seasoned RWG's that an obvious to us scam site is a scam !!!

Another newbie that doesn't or can't be arsed to read the new members section - THEY DESERVE ALL THAT THEY LOSE !!!!! 

Jibuti
Just now, BadApple said:

I have to laugh telling us seasoned RWG's that an obvious to us scam site is a scam !!!

Another newbie that doesn't or can't be arsed to read the new members section - THEY DESERVE ALL THAT THEY LOSE !!!!! 

Don't be harsh Rob.... I was trying to be polite... Why the fuck do you think I did mention condoms?! 

BadApple
2 minutes ago, Jibuti said:

Don't be harsh Rob.... I was trying to be polite... Why the fuck do you think I did mention condoms?! 

The thick twat was warned !!!!!

ZPoy55.png

• Like 1

Jibuti

I saw it, cheers. Polite was only meant as not mentioning condoms and his parents in same sentence. 

@BadApple

GingerApple

Jesus, talk about putting the boot in!

OP, thanks for warning us; it may help a noob from making the same mistake as you. Better luck next time.

Theduke.williams
11 minutes ago, BadApple said:

Trouble is @Jibuti, Rob's right.

If you're going to drop 450 big 'uns, you really do need to do your due diligence!

It's not like this site does not have great advice for newbies, and I've lost count of the times that newbies have been advised to read the beginners sections where everything is explained!

Simonix

Literally all the OP's posts have been asking about "where/who to buy reps from!.

Every time, people have responded with either "read the new members section", or directed him to the TDs.

Despite this, he ignores everyone and waxes $450 to a scammer!

No sympathy from me!

Bloody idiot if you ask me!

• Like 4

HAIRlab_DC

Not reading pinned topics is boneheaded. To give the guy the some benefit of the doubt:  Fellow noobs should understand that anyone implying that they are in the US while invoking the name of a dealer who is on the trusted dealer list is 1000% a scammer playing on your (reasonable, I guess) concern about sending money to someone you don't know halfway across the world.  Also, the fact that most of the TD's are in China which in the US these days is boogeyman #1 in media outlets that appeal to a significant portion of Americans (some of them apparently easily duped to begin with) makes this kind of scam especially insidious.  Also, In the mid oughts a slightly more sophisticated version of this scam caught even some seasoned RWGers.

• Like 2

Popperini

FFS...

Glaude

Yeah unfortunately OP, you had been told to buy from TDs from this website, but you probably found someone on Instagram that was able to get you the one thing no one else could ?

There's no one better suited to get you anything possible than the TDs on replica forum, if they can't get something, no one else can, they are the closest link to the manufacturers in China

SCShrek

Live an d learn...the hard way :picard:

maduro

Wow.....what a way to learn a lesson.