Oliver1981

Swisstime.sr

Oliver1981

Hi all

first post and yes I’ve read in detail the newbies section. Already been in touch with one of the recommended traders. 

I found this forum as I nearly purchased a watch from

swiss time. Sr but heard some bad feed back .Has anyone had previous experiences with them ? https://www.swiss-time.sr/

Edited by Oliver1981

Mystery Shopper

Never heard of them.

BadPickle
13 minutes ago, Mystery Shopper said:

Never heard of them.

Noob 

• Like 2

Popperini

DO NOT buy anything from any site with the word “Swiss” in their name - they’re all scammers.

Look at the top of this page, and select the “RWG TRUSTED DEALER LIST” tab. Don’t pick a TD’s name, and then go Googling for links - TD sites also get cloned by scammers. Only use the links detailed in the threads posted by the dealers.

• Like 2

FunnyStarSystem

I remember 15 or so years ago there was a  site that claimed they were able to supply all the parts from Switzerland, and then assemble the Rolexes and Omegas in China for 1/4 or 1/8th of the price, and therefore you were getting a 100% gen watch for $1000 or $1500. The forums got flooded with people who had been scammed, I was a noob back then but I never could figure out how anybody could be dumb enough to believe that. Then again, I'm invested in cryptocurrency so I probably shouldn't judge :D

Glaude
54 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Noob 

:lol: 

Mystery Shopper
3 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Noob 

:rofl:

Theduke.williams
17 hours ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

I remember 15 or so years ago there was a  site that claimed they were able to supply all the parts from Switzerland, and then assemble the Rolexes and Omegas in China for 1/4 or 1/8th of the price, and therefore you were getting a 100% gen watch for $1000 or $1500. The forums got flooded with people who had been scammed, I was a noob back then but I never could figure out how anybody could be dumb enough to believe that. Then again, I'm invested in cryptocurrency so I probably shouldn't judge :D

Actually, Cryptocurrency could be very lucrative, or it could go down the drain.

I guess investors would like to see a Bitcoin like performance, but I don't think that is realistic now - that boat's sailed!

Still, could be worth a dabble.

FunnyStarSystem
1 hour ago, Theduke.williams said:

Actually, Cryptocurrency could be very lucrative, or it could go down the drain.

I guess investors would like to see a Bitcoin like performance, but I don't think that is realistic now - that boat's sailed!

I've made a killing this year, but you need to take profits out or you risk losing the whole thing - it's truly at the point of "irrational exuberance" right now and I expect a collapse every day, but it hasn't come :D

My point was, there really isn't anything backing these currencies and no logic to their valuation, it's pure gambling and a lot of people lost their shirts last February and March - but if they stayed in they're now drinking like Gatsby.

deju
2 hours ago, Theduke.williams said:

They think Btc could reach as high as $300k

FudgyDocker

I bought a couple of watches with BTC. Unfortunately, my wallet shows me the current value of the BTC transactions that I did. Makes me fucking cry when I see that!

GingerApple

I wonder if all the big dealers will carry on after CNY. I recall some of their Bitcoin wallets were already in the millions (USD) BEFORE Bitcoin went mental. A few TDs might just say fuck it and retire perhaps.

Jibuti
22 hours ago, Mystery Shopper said:

Never heard of them.

I did... now...

FudgyDocker
2 hours ago, roomyreligious said:

After the Chinese New Year, I'm not sure if all of the major dealers will remain open. Cryptocurrency holders' wallets were once worth millions of dollars, but things got out of hand when Bitcoin went berserk. It's possible that some TDs will simply decide that they've had enough and retire.

dordle

Then again, you could be talking absolute bollocks

Popperini
15 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

Then again, you could be talking absolute bollocks

Yes, just like Ginge was, when he said exactly the same thing in Feb 2021 - two posts above our new arrival's...

brang1
43 minutes ago, Popperini said:

Yes, just like Ginge was, when he said exactly the same thing in Feb 2021 - two posts above our new arrival's...

i guide my life purely from the wisdom of The Ginge - he is like a Red Fired Dalai Lama on Steriods 

• Like 2

GingerApple

He wants to be me. No one can be me. I'm The Ginge.

• Like 1

Rx4Time

Isn't it the wrong time of year for Chinese New Year? Just saying...

• Like 1

Mystery Shopper

Still never heard of them.