Bobbysa

Santa me.net

black263
2 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

my apologies Tom, silly OLDER fucker :D 

Much better.  Apology accepted.  Bloody whippersnapper.

Mystery Shopper

Never heard of them...

:D

• Like 1

BadPickle
12 hours ago, Mystery Shopper said:

Never heard of them...

They’ve certainly heard of you

Glaude
14 hours ago, black263 said:

On my phone, nothing happens.  On my laptop, it shows when I paid over the last 5 years, not when I first paid for VIP.  Since I pay on random dates (usually when there is a prize draw), that's no help.

And you have no idea how offensive I find your calling me a Silly Old Fucker"

"OLD????"

Since Stu like links, this is one : https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/profile/29733-black263/&tab=node_donate_Donate

You can see you last renewed the 19th of September 2020 so you are good to go until the same date in 2021

14 hours ago, Mystery Shopper said:

Never heard of them...

That's starting to sound familiar :D 

• Like 1

BadPickle
17 hours ago, Glaude said:

Since Stu like links, this is one : https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/profile/29733-black263/&tab=node_donate_Donate

You can see you last renewed the 19th of September 2020 so you are good to go until the same date in 2021

That's starting to sound familiar :D 

No silly,  @black263 paid early in September 2020, and  October ‘19 and October ‘18 his first was December ‘17 according to YOUR link......  so actually from that his membership expires in December 2021 not September as you say... 

FFS which idiot made you admin, can’t have been many applicants this time :facepalm:

• Like 1

black263
46 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

No silly,  @black263 paid early in September 2020, and  October ‘19 and October ‘18 his first was December ‘17 according to YOUR link......  so actually from that his membership expires in December 2021 not September as you say... 

FFS which idiot made you admin, can’t have been many applicants this time :facepalm:

They only go back 5 years on that link.  I joined in Nov 2012 and my first VIP payment was a couple of weeks later, so  17 Dec could well be my anniversary date.

And if paying early means you lose a few weeks membership....

deju
5 minutes ago, black263 said:

They only go back 5 years on that link.  I joined in Nov 2012 and my first VIP payment was a couple of weeks later, so  17 Dec could well be my anniversary date.

I don’t remember you doing anything special for your anniversary.... could have got us a nice cake or something lol 

MetalMickey

I think I front loaded about three or four years at one point, no clue when mine is up!

BadPickle
1 hour ago, black263 said:

It doesn’t, Greg_R always insisted you could pay your subs early and not lose anything.  

• Like 3

Glaude
4 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

:picard2:

Since when do boiler fixers now how IT stuff works ? 

His VIP membership will automatically stop at the end of the last payment unless we renew it to take into account previous early payment. The system is as dumb as you can be and can't take into account the gentle push we give to you cheap twats.

:handjob:

splke
7 minutes ago, Glaude said:

His VIP membership will automatically stop at the end of the last payment unless we renew it to take into account previous early payment. The system is as dumb as you can be and can't take into account the gentle push we give to you cheap twats.

We lost the spreadsheet the boss used? 

I know he made reference to it whenever asked about dates 

Glaude
Just now, splke said:

I can have a look at his files to see if he made a save on those, surely the current forum software doesn't remember anything before 2017 that's the last time Gary updated it

• Like 1

black263
46 minutes ago, Glaude said:

@GlaudeOK, but this cheap twat has the evidence.  There was a draw for members upgrading to VIP in 2017.  https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/134384-en-ded-free-prize-draw-for-those-upgrading-to-vip-win-a-watch/  In that link you will see that I upgraded.  (number 16).   

In the link, it says   "NB: If an existing VIP member wishes to renew early to take part in this competition, the additional 12 months membership will commence after your current expiry date, so you won't lose anything by upgrading early!"  So although I upgraded early, my subscription that year was renewed on my anniversary date on 14  December.  Each year since then, I have paid early in the full expectation that it would continue to be renewed on my anniversary date.    I'm sure that I'm not the only one here who fell foul of your incorrect assumption, and you will see from the link that many other VIPs took part in the full expectation that they would not lose out by renewing early.  I don't expect, therefore to lose out on my VIP membership and look forward to my expiry date being amended to December.

Glaude
6 minutes ago, black263 said:

@GlaudeOK, but this cheap twat has the evidence.  There was a draw for members upgrading to VIP in 2017.  https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/134384-en-ded-free-prize-draw-for-those-upgrading-to-vip-win-a-watch/  In that link you will see that I upgraded.  (number 16).   

In the link, it says   "NB: If an existing VIP member wishes to renew early to take part in this competition, the additional 12 months membership will commence after your current expiry date, so you won't lose anything by upgrading early!"  So although I upgraded early, my subscription that year was renewed on my anniversary date in December.  Each year since then, I have paid early in the full expectation that it would continue to be renewed on my anniversary date.    I'm sure that I'm not the only one here who fell foul of the incorrect assumption, and you will see from the link that many other VIPs took part in the full expectation that they would not lose out by renewing early.  I don't expect, therefore to lose out on my VIP membership and look forward to my expiry date being amended to December.

Not denying that at all, it's just a manual process, we are not taking time out from people, that's the gentle push I was mentioning, we are most of the time far beyond the actual renewal time of people, like months late to have people renew, so don't worry ;) 

We are not here to make any money, just keeping the boat above the water :) 

trailboss99
47 minutes ago, splke said:

That spreadsheet was in use before the current system but it lived on Gary's PC not our servers. We have all the payment records back 5 years on the forum and I of course can account for every payment made since I took over via my own records, it's the really old stuff we don't have but the rest are there and can be (and were) checked. 

• Like 2

BadPickle
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

Fuck right off, it’s got nothing to do with IT, I have 2 eyes and can work out if it’s a yearly subscription paid in December, then it runs to the following December, you need to go back to school for maths if you can’t work that out.... 

let’s face it, the IT system is only as fucking stupid as the retard pushing the buttons... oh that’ll be YOU then. 

:facepalm: 

3167-D7-B0-0982-4-BBE-8755-97421432-F685

Glaude
3 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Fuck right off, it’s got nothing to do with IT, I have 2 eyes and can work out if it’s a yearly subscription paid in December, then it runs to the following December, you need to go back to school for maths if you can’t work that out.... 

let’s face it, the IT system is only as fucking stupid as the retard pushing the buttons... oh that’ll be YOU then. 

Tell us how you really feel man, since you don't understand what I said, don't forget the little doll to show us where the mean guy touched you ... 

:handjob: :hook:

BadPickle
Just now, Glaude said:

Tell us how you really feel man, don't forget the little doll to show us where the little mean guy touched you ... 

Awww bless, can’t admit you’re then,  

Glaude
Just now, pickledbeetroot said:

Awww bless, can’t admit you’re then,  

Since you can't admit not being able to read an explanation on stuff you have no idea how they work, I don't think I really need to bother admitting anything ... 

BadPickle
2 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Since you can't admit not being able to read an explanation on stuff you have no idea how they work, I don't think I really need to bother admitting anything ... 

It’s there in my last post screenshot , paid for a year get a years worth.. it’s not rocket science, and it’s not “how things work” it’s just common sense 

Glaude
Just now, pickledbeetroot said:

It’s there in my last post screenshot , paid for a year get a years worth.. it’s not rocket science, and it’s not “how things work” it’s just common sense 

One last time, read it sloooooowly, multiple time if you need to : You get what you pay for if we add it manually into the system, that's the part you have no idea how it work and how you make a fool out of yourself because you can't see it. If we don't, the system will just take the last renewal date and count a year from it, ignoring previous dates. I haven't build the system, nor Gary did, we are just stuck with it. Trailboss is already forced to manually enter different dates, hence we prefer to have supporter for longer than what they paid for rather than the opposite by tricking the system behind the scene, well when we have time to do it after getting all the free stuff from the TD of course ... :D 

RLR267
On 27/02/2021 at 02:49, black263 said:

Since I pay on random dates (usually when there is a prize draw), that's no help.

PRIZES?  There was nothing posted in the newbie section about prizes!

Mystery Shopper
8 minutes ago, RLR267 said:

PRIZES?  There was nothing posted in the newbie section about prizes!

Keep an eye on this section. We have birthday prizes in November and we have a subscription raffle every now and then.

PBR, its late for you, have a sleep and then read the explanations again. It all makes sense. :Sleepy:

• Like 1

GingerApple

I think this is simply the case that someone's English - though very, very good - is not absolutely perfect and it's leading to some confusion.

Because the sad reality is that you thicko Northerners just can't talk English property, ey up Pickle? 

• Like 1

BadPickle
8 hours ago, Glaude said:

One last time, read it sloooooowly, multiple time if you need to : You get what you pay for if we add it manually into the system, that's the part you have no idea how it work and how you make a fool out of yourself because you can't see it. If we don't, the system will just take the last renewal date and count a year from it, ignoring previous dates. I haven't build the system, nor Gary did, we are just stuck with it. Trailboss is already forced to manually enter different dates, hence we prefer to have supporter for longer than what they paid for rather than the opposite by tricking the system behind the scene, well when we have time to do it after getting all the free stuff from the TD of course ... :D 

:blah:   

paid for 1 year = get one year 

pay early for the next year = still get the first year plus all of the second year. 
it’s not a new thing it’s been going on since I joined nearly 9 years ago :facepalm: 

see, I typed that in manually and it’s still makes sense.  

• Like 1