thejudge

Whats the best Chrono out there?

thejudge

Now CNY is over  I am thinking of getting a Chronograph for my next watch, currently have Pilot and Portuguese Chronos,

The two I would be interested in Speedy and Monaco don't really have accurate reps available and I am not really interested in a Daytona at the moment.

Can any of you guys a suggest any accurate and reliable reps willing to consider any brands and would be willing to spend up to $500?

CurioLeo

All only available m2m - Pam 288, Pam 213 v6f with working rattrapante, pam 308 with manual wind movement, pam 188 H Factory 2013 version (I series), pam 187 with A7753 and correct dial, Porsche Design Flat Six Chrono, UN Maxi Marine Diver Chronograph ...... pretty much all unicorns but hey, you did ask for the best so go big or go home, right?  :D  Good luck, enjoy the hunt 

GulfGT40

I wouldn't bother with a rep chrono, at that price point shop around and pick up a Bulova Lunar Pilot.

• Like 3

CurioLeo
Just now, GulfGT40 said:

I wouldn't bother with a rep chrono, at that price point shop around and pick up a Bulova Lunar Pilot.

@thejudge if this suggestion works for you,  I just happen to have the first reissue of the Bulova Lunar Pilot with the bracelet which I would let go off . Note I didn't say original as the original is 55 years old :D

Rx4Time
1 hour ago, CurioLeo said:

All only available m2m - Pam 288, Pam 213 v6f with working rattrapante, pam 308 with manual wind movement, pam 188 H Factory 2013 version (I series), pam 187 with A7753 and correct dial, Porsche Design Flat Six Chrono, UN Maxi Marine Diver Chronograph ...... pretty much all unicorns but hey, you did ask for the best so go big or go home, right?  :D  Good luck, enjoy the hunt 

You tease....213 with working rattrapante.    Just list out every unicorn why don't you!   LOLOL.

CurioLeo
6 minutes ago, Rx4Time said:

You tease....213 with working rattrapante.    Just list out every unicorn why don't you!   LOLOL.

I WAS teasing ...... he asked for the best, I named the best. Had the request been for attainable/ available models, answer would have been different.   As for unicorns........well, you know the background  :D

• Like 1

thejudge

Hi guys thanks for the suggestions especially @CurioLeo,  Ill take a look at the PAM's. 

Does any one have an opinion on the Offshore, Navitimer,  BigBand/Fusion or Patek chronos are there any good reps of theses out there?