RussP

Genuine Watch Wrist Check for March 2021

FunnyStarSystem
6 hours ago, Alan32 said:

Zut5mn.jpg

Nice build! I have a pilot watch with the same hands and last time I posted it some of the fellas commented that the hour hand looks a bit like a certain part of women's anatomy :D

Happy to know you chose the Bedonk hands as well, apparently these are rare!  :thumbsup2:

ZCU6S2.jpg

Alan32
6 hours ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

Nice build! I have a pilot watch with the same hands and last time I posted it some of the fellas commented that the hour hand looks a bit like a certain part of women's anatomy :D

Happy to know you chose the Bedonk hands as well, apparently these are rare!  :thumbsup2:

Glad to see someone  else having fun with his parts :D I built a flieger at the same time and have it on a bund from a smart watch so I can see the movement without taking it of ,

I like the hands and lume on the field but the crown is a little small and fiddly, the opposite applies to the Flieger

Zuptx4.jpg ZupQWI.jpg

The face looked bare so I put the motto "Im Auftrage der Reichsbahn". (on behalf of the national railways) on.  It's taken from a FW190D of one of the protection flights of the Me262 bases, apparently the pilot  Hauptman  Waldemar Wubke wasn't too chuffed about his "chained dog" assignment 

ZupP2i.jpg

• Like 1

tribefan

ZuPvKs.jpg

• Like 1

Alan32

And this evening we have a 39mm  mondaine (not anodyne ) 100m sports M watch , which I think has much more character than their present watches:)

Zuk5uL.jpg[/url]

• Like 1

m1ars00

I decided to put on my Gen Chopard Jacky Ickx limited edition this afternoon
e0a4fe2c74668ecb805a2b38e4294f9d.jpg

• Like 1

FL13

ZukvlJ.jpg