SCShrek

Vendor help needed with bracelets and dials

SCShrek

I have been unsuccessful finding a BB rose dial watch but I noticed that Ruby, Helenarou and Raffles has them, as well as the case set so I may just build one.

I know Ruby is great and $$$ and Raffles is the other end of the spectrum but I've never used HR. Prices seem fair but does anyone have experience with quality from HR? 

I am also looking for bracelets for a 6542, 5513, and 16610. All three have one of more of what I need, if anyone can weigh in on these. If you know of another vendor (I know a lot of RWI and RWG members make a lot of great parts) that may have what I'm looking for of good quality, let me know. I know I can go to Trip for the 6542 bracelet for instance. His are superb although pricey.

Thanks 

Edited by SCShrek
Needed some major grammatical edits to create the illusion that I'm not just rambling..

deju

Moved this to general will get more bites than in moving it from M2M to WTB. 

pluse I think it’s a general question that the answer may help others out too :D 

SCShrek

Well, I meant it to be in the main forum...ooops. I guess I was in M2M mode.... Thx for that :shrek:

tribefan

I'm interested in feedback on HR as well. I just priced case sets and the viet pricing was shocking. HR seemed a good middle of the road option between that and cartel.

NCRich

I have bought several dials from Helenarou.  They have been very, very nice.  He can make you any dial you want, in certain sizes.  There are many reviews of the big crown they produce.  The cases are nice, better than cartel for say vintage subs.  Couple dials.  Space dweller is custom, blue snowflake was stock.

IMG-8619.jpg

IMG-8260.jpg

I've worked on his 6538 dial and case and they are good.  For custom dials they have a setup fee so its best to get 2 or 3 made with your buds and get the cost down.

• Like 1