Svitzer

Rolex Seadweller 16600

Svitzer

Hi guys, I’m reading up about the 16600 seadweller. I’ve read that the BP version is very good as a base watch. Could you guys help me on what the best mods would be to get it closer to gen?

If anyone has a modded one for sale I’m interested.

Appreciate it!

BadPickle
1 hour ago, Svitzer said:

If anyone has a modded one for sale I’m interested.

:lmao: 

you’re kidding right :lol: 

Svitzer
lmao2.gif 

you’re kidding right lol.gif 

Sorry mate is that not allowed? I’m on RWI and RG most of the time and there its no issue, so sorry if that note was not according to the RWG rules!

I cant change my post so please disregard that sentence in my 1st post

BadPickle
22 minutes ago, Svitzer said:

Sorry mate is that not allowed? I’m on RWI and RG most of the time and there its no issue, so sorry if that note was not according to the RWG rules!

I cant change my post so please disregard that sentence in my 1st post

look under your name, i guess  you've been a naughty boy at some time here, the dickheads moderator/staff/admin have slapped a NO SALE tag on you.... they generally don't do that shit for nuttin ;) 

Svitzer
look under your name, i guess  you've been a naughty boy at some time here, the dickheads moderator/staff/admin have slapped a NO SALE tag on you.... they generally don't do that shit for nuttin  

Hmm cant see that on mobile, might be something from a long time ago with a (incorrect) dispute via another (local) forum..

got enough sales cred on both RWI and RG over the last years. I’ll get in touch with the mods on here.. Thanks for letting me know lol!