FunnyStarSystem

The Little Prince appeared out of nowhere

hasel5
5 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

To be fair, I could do with a second Under Butler...

Under butler is that a typo ?

Edited by hasel5
typo
  • Like 1

FunnyStarSystem
8 hours ago, tribefan said:

And the rep watch breaks.

And being the proactive, thoughtful wifey she is, she sends it into IWC for repair under the extended warranty she bought. Days laters:

"You see honey, there's this guy, the Ginger Ferret who lives on this estate in England.."

"Oh, so you are moving in with him"

Now, who hasn't thought this through. 

:rofl:

You know her so well! Let's just say the USPS Informed Delivery has saved my ass many a time (they send an early morning email with a photo of every piece of mail/package being delivered that day - she's none-the-wiser so far).

I wouldn't spend the money on hookers though, just more Sinns! I'm sure those Tijuana donkey ladies get expensive @TheGingerFerret.

• Like 1

TanGo
On 3/5/2021 at 10:32 PM, FunnyStarSystem said:

My wife said she used Twitter to send a pic of the rep to the boutique to show what she wanted to purchase, and as women are wont to do she upgraded the warranty to 2029  :D  It'll be interesting to see what, if anything IWC will cover over the next eight years

Wow.... it must be love ;):D

• Like 1

guitarzan

Old thread, but I'm new around here. The IWC Chrono Le Petit is one of my all-time faves, and I carried a pic around in my wallet (yes, paper) for almost a year before I actually pulled the trigger on one. Congrats!

• Like 1

tonyh7

Oddly enough I was dragged along to the shops today by my wife. I pointed out a red and black Tudor Black Bay and suggested it would be a great birthday present for me. I was left it no doubt that actually it was not going to be a great birthday present for me. Just as well I didn’t suggest a Yacht Master. She might have started divorce proceedings. 

• Like 1