MHK

Issue with amp on timegrapher

MHK

Hi RWG Family, I have recently ordered a 41mm Submariner 41mm 126610 LN but in the timegrapher pic that the dealer shared for the QC, I see the amp is 335degrees that I believe is pretty high.

I would truly appreciate the seasoned individuals' feedback on this. Thank you all for your invaluable help and inputs :)

EsjPkJN.jpeg

black263
7 minutes ago, MHK said:

Hi RWG Family,
I have ordered my Sub 41mm from Trusty Time and had an amazing experience so far. Also, the time Andrew took to get the QC pics was pretty quick. However, I would love to get the rep family's feedback on the QC pic. 

1. Date Wheel alignment/printing: Looks okay. I have requested Andrew to send me some more pics with different dates so that I can make sure there is no misalignment or misprint.

2. Hand Alignment: Good

3. Bezel: Looks okay but seems a little off.

4. Solid End Links (SELs): Looks good but I see a gap at 7 o'clock

5. Timegrapher numbers: +1 s/d, Amp 335 degrees, 0.0ms beat error, L.A. 52 degrees. Amplitude seems really high? Should I be worried?

I would truly appreciate the seasoned individuals' feedback on the QC pics. Thank you all for your invaluable help and inputs :)

QC pics, even on a link is a no-no here. And although this is your first post, you've been a member for a couple of years, so should know better.

SteveA

Read the posts for noobs,read the rules etc No QC Pics

V101

Sorry bud, QC pics are for you only. This (and other rules) are explained in the New Members section. Take a look, a lot of great info in there. 

PS You may do better with this sort of post on Reddit or RWI.

Welcome, and have a great day nonetheless!

• Like 1

black263

Looks like Mods are on the case.  Link to images has gone.

5 minutes ago, V101 said:

Welcome, and have a great day nonetheless!

Been a member almost 3 years.  

MHK

Sorry guys! Didn't realize that QC pics were a strict no-no. But it is my first watch purchase so didn't know and will remove the post now :) 

RussP
6 minutes ago, MHK said:

Sorry guys! Didn't realize that QC pics were a strict no-no. But it is my first watch purchase so didn't know and will remove the post now :) 

Excellent.

black263

Loads of other stuff to read in the new member section.

fatarms

Really good discussion over on RWI in the latest pages of the 126610 thread on the time Grapher readings for this watch.  It's in the Rolex and Tudor section. 

Start on this page

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9464886-vsf-126610-submariner-with-vs3235-latest-movement-72-hours-power-reserve/page177

• Like 1

tribefan
43 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Really good discussion over on RWI in the latest pages of the 126610 thread on the time Grapher readings for this watch.  It's in the Rolex and Tudor section. 

Start on this page

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9464886-vsf-126610-submariner-with-vs3235-latest-movement-72-hours-power-reserve/page177

Cool link.

Looking at one snapshot of a timegrapher reading basically tells you the watch can run in that particular position for however long it takes to snap the picture. A TD is not going to send you a crummy timegrapher shot, some of them don't send one at all. Rejecting a watch for amplitude readings is going to put you at the back of the line of favorite TD customers.

• Like 2

Oascom

Timegrapher numbers: +1 s/d, Amp 335 degrees, 0.0ms beat error, L.A. 52 degrees. Amplitude seems really high? Should I be worried?

It should be measured at 55 lift angle. 

• Like 2

fatarms

Listen to this dude ^^

He knows his stuff. 

Glaude
4 hours ago, MHK said:

While QC pics are a no no, I've added the timegrapher pic alone to allow more understanding of the question for future research on the forum

• Like 1

GingerApple
56 minutes ago, Glaude said:

While QC pics are a no no, I've added the timegrapher pic alone to allow more understanding of the question for future research on the forum

Oooof! Look at those SEL gaps! That's a massive RL from me. 

• Like 1

FunnyStarSystem
2 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Oooof! Look at those SEL gaps! That's a massive RL from me. 

And that pearl is flat as a pancake - also, have you ever seen a more misaligned rehaut? This is a true horror show! 

MHK

@OascomThanks for the inputs. But isn't a high amplitude easily fixable by not fully winding the watch?

Foxindebox
18 minutes ago, MHK said:

@OascomThanks for the inputs. But isn't a high amplitude easily fixable by not fully winding the watch?

It’s an automatic, it winds itself... unless you plan on standing still a lot.

as @Oascom says, the lift angle setting is incorrect, therefore the readings will be out. 

Oascom
4 hours ago, MHK said:

No. 

First need to test it at 55 fl. to see correct values, 335 is way too high for this movement. 

black263
On 07/03/2021 at 20:06, MHK said:

Hi RWG Family, I have recently ordered a 41mm Submariner 41mm 126610 LN but in the timegrapher pic that the dealer shared for the QC, I see the amp is 335degrees that I believe is pretty high.

I would truly appreciate the seasoned individuals' feedback on this. Thank you all for your invaluable help and inputs :)

EsjPkJN.jpeg

OOOOHH.  THE RED LIGHT IS ON.  

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/101188-how-to-turn-a-low-beat-invicta-with-crap-timekeeping-into-a-high-beat-within-cosc-standards-using-only-a-timegrapher-and-10-mins-of-time/&tab=comments#comment-1616736

For the newer members, there was an issue way back, when a dealer was caught using a "good" timegrapher display for several different watches.  Someone spotted that the display had been paused ( red light on) and the watches swapped.  You don't need to pause a timegrapher to photograph it, so it always makes me wonder when I see this.

Edit - if you follow the link, Narikaa's post at the end of page 2 is interesting.  That was the excuse the dealer used - not me mate; twas the fault of my QC sub-contractor.

• Like 1