happyharrysco1

Americas' cup 2021 seamaster

happyharrysco1

Hi Folks

is anyone aware if this piece is being taken up by any of the factories?

G_sus

Seen this in cheapie form, but not from any of the established factories (OMF, VSF etc)

Z4FIo3.png

• Like 1

tribefan

Here's the gate version:

Z4FXBK.jpg Z4FdNv.jpg Z4FwK1.jpg

• Like 2

happyharrysco1

thanks for the info, apologies though i should have been more clear in which one i meant, my request was about the chronograph version of the seamaster americas cup rather than the PO >> Seamaster Americas Cup Chronograph and while i've not seen anything about this in the usual places, i was hoping one of the members had heard something on the grapevine about this one

Edited by happyharrysco1

k4jun
On 22/03/2021 at 00:08, happyharrysco1 said:

thanks for the info, apologies though i should have been more clear in which one i meant, my request was about the chronograph version of the seamaster americas cup rather than the PO >> Seamaster Americas Cup Chronograph and while i've not seen anything about this in the usual places, i was hoping one of the members had heard something on the grapevine about this one

It is too early for a rep of this watch, but I wouldn't hold on the breath for a very accurate rep.

Gen is 9900 2-sub-dial chrono with regatta, while we don't even have a decent rep of the regular 9900 calibre,
Gen mid case has a new chrono-lock system while even VSF hasn't repped new 44mm 300m case yet,
and this new quick release strap system.

If we (ever) see rep of this watch - most likely it will be fantasy.

• Like 1