Simonix

Some new Pam rep releases today on Trusty.....

Simonix

Ooh. 

look at these. XC factory. 

ZMsQ3Q.jpg

Also a VSF 1176  

ZMspwR.jpg

• Like 1

Glaude

I like seeing more Radiomir !

tribefan

Pricing is better than I thought it would be. You can build one without the deco plate and a generic strap for around $150. A 44MM Radiomir would be nice. :)

• Like 1

GenTLe

Yep but they are all 47mm... Way too big nowadays :( I decided I'll not go over 44 more than I did :)

ALE7575

They are undoubtedly cheap versions with certain manufacturing oversights and logical inaccuracies due to the price. They do not seem interesting for advanced amateurs but they can be used for people who are just starting out.

RADIOMIRS

There are no detail photos of the dial, inscriptions, engravings, or the lume application. Judging from the photos of the lume and what can be seen from the dials they have a sloppy application and inaccurate color. The hands have a very inaccurate narrower lume. The CP is sunk.

The box and caseback seem well made and quite accurate (nice edges and angles) but we would have to see better side photos to judge better. IMO is the best of these reps

Movement A6497 decorated as P.3000, with a decoration of the double bridge of the balance wheel very badly placed, leaving the Incabloc off-center in all cases

Gens PAM 448 and 449 have Plexi crystal. These reps have Sapphire

PAM 507

There are no detail photos of the dial, but the contours of the markers and dots appear very thick in comparison with the gen. Inaccurate DW fonts

Bezel knurling and chanfered corner completely inaccurate. There is no detail of the pearl.

Very inaccurate CG without any chamfered edges and angles, inaccurate CG pin. Nice fit between lever and CG

Case with material really reddish, maybe a problem of balance of the pics, but most likely a bronze with a lot of copper (cheap) and little amount of tin (expensive). I do not like the insertion of the lugs with the midcase, they look like they are welded (some marks are seen in the joint)

Inaccurate caseback engravings, with a very yellow color and sloppy paint

The hole @ 8 no comment.

Seagull type movement with BW @ 7 decorated like P.9002 but with BW @ 6 instead of @ 7. Inaccurate rotor bearing.

As above said, nice low price but accuracy of the rep at the same level.

ALE

• Like 6

Whorologist
They are undoubtedly cheap versions with certain manufacturing oversights and logical inaccuracies due to the price. They do not seem interesting for advanced amateurs but they can be used for people who are just starting out.
 RADIOMIRS
There are no detail photos of the dial, inscriptions, engravings, or the lume application. Judging from the photos of the lume and what can be seen from the dials they have a sloppy application and inaccurate color. The hands have a very inaccurate narrower lume. The CP is sunk.
The box and caseback seem well made and quite accurate (nice edges and angles) but we would have to see better side photos to judge better. IMO is the best of these reps
Movement A6497 decorated as P.3000, with a decoration of the double bridge of the balance wheel very badly placed, leaving the Incabloc off-center in all cases
Gens PAM 448 and 449 have Plexi crystal. These reps have Sapphire

PAM 507
There are no detail photos of the dial, but the contours of the markers and dots appear very thick in comparison with the gen. Inaccurate DW fonts
Bezel knurling and chanfered corner completely inaccurate. There is no detail of the pearl.
Very inaccurate CG without any chamfered edges and angles, inaccurate CG pin. Nice fit between lever and CG
Case with material really reddish, maybe a problem of balance of the pics, but most likely a bronze with a lot of copper (cheap) and little amount of tin (expensive). I do not like the insertion of the lugs with the midcase, they look like they are welded (some marks are seen in the joint)
Inaccurate caseback engravings, with a very yellow color and sloppy paint
The hole @ 8 no comment.
Seagull type movement with BW @ 7 decorated like P.9002 but with BW @ 6 instead of @ 7. Inaccurate rotor bearing.

As above said, nice low price but accuracy of the rep at the same level.
ALE

The master has spoken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

BadApple
19 minutes ago, Whorologist said:

The master has spoken!

Who makes the best Sub (mersible) 

ALE7575
50 minutes ago, Whorologist said:

The master has spoken!

LOL

Thanks for the undeserved title
But I have just looking  and critically observing the pics on TT catalogue

ALE

Aramis2288
23 hours ago, Glaude said:

I like seeing more Radiomir !

Same here. Besides Radiomirs I am silently hoping they will release some improved versions of older panerai pieces, like PAM605, but with a proper sapphire crystal...

ZMcYhX.png

• Like 2

ChalsT

Agree to the 605 .. and waiting as well for the Pam372