Zooha

The VSF No date seems to be finally released

GingerApple

Yeah, looking forward to seeing pics of this one though the latter version ZZFs were so good it will be hard for this to be much better.

• Like 1

Zooha
2 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Yeah, looking forward to seeing pics of this one though the latter version ZZFs were so good it will be hard for this to be much better.

Also heard that the version of ZZF is very good indeed, however something I don't understand: isn't CLEAN factory the new ZZF?

And what is the difference between ZZF V3 and ZZF Junior

GingerApple

Clean had taken over ZF, not ZZF I think. I'm always mixing things up though so don't take it from me.

Re Junior, the only thing I know about @Junior88 is he's a cunt.

• Like 2

Intresting

and while @Junior88 is at it which GMT rep is now the best with movement and no speedbumps on the ceramic bezel insert.  I am getting confused in my old age.... Thanks in advance.

Zooha
3 minutes ago, Intresting said:

and while @Junior88 is at it which GMT rep is now the best with movement and no speedbumps on the ceramic bezel insert.  I am getting confused in my old age.... Thanks in advance.

Lol, feel some trolling

Intresting
3 minutes ago, Zooha said:

Lol, feel some trolling

nooooo. I am serious.  I am old and confused when it comes to Rollies.   I am hoping for a reader's digest version of all the chatter about the GMTs and bezel inserts.   No trolling here...

Diplomatico
58 minutes ago, Zooha said:

Also heard that the version of ZZF is very good indeed, however something I don't understand: isn't CLEAN factory the new ZZF?

And what is the difference between ZZF V3 and ZZF Junior

Clean factory is a rebranding of ZZF because of the 904L controversy. If you’re unfamiliar just read the thread over on RWI where they test which rep Subs actually have their claimed 904L. ZZF was one of the worst examples of false marketing regarding 904L thus needing the rebranding. 

ZZF V3 and junior are different in materials: 904 vs 316 and also bracelet. 

• Like 1