robsterwebb

Bracelet Advice Needed

robsterwebb

Good morning.

Picked up a rather nice Rolex Airking from Jason at the gate, the watch itself is spot on however the bracelet (clasp mainly) feels a bit tinny and cheap.

I'm looking at replacing the bracelet for something a bit better quality and rolex branded if possible.

The watch itself is a 38mm (inc crown) and 20mm lug width. I don't really fancy a strap or nato as it looks great on a bracelet.

Any recommendations are welcome.

Thank you.

FunnyStarSystem

You could go with something from HERE or find something on HERE by reading the comments on the seller's page as a guide. You can also look right HERE on this forum. There are other various sources if you query Google, but you need to take a deep dive to find exactly what you want at the quality you desire, trial and error. Don't expect to get it right on the first try when it comes to these bracelets. Some people order them through TD's, but to make it worth their time you really need to be purchasing a watch too. 

Good luck!

FudgyDocker

Aliexpress - Carlywet bracelets. Just make sure you ask for branding in the order notes section.

• Like 2

FunnyStarSystem
4 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

Aliexpress - Carlywet bracelets. Just make sure you ask for branding in the order notes section.

now where's the fun in that? :D

robsterwebb

Excellent, thanks guys! :-)

Aramis2288

You can always email a few TDs and see what they can get you. I can highly recommend @Mary Watch. She's very responsive and often able to find what you want, including some parts (unless you are looking for something very rare).

Some time ago I was discussing a jubilee bracelet for my Sub and it seemed like she could get it without any problems.

Edited by Aramis2288