Rustysanchez

Which factory is now best for a dj41?

Rustysanchez

Hey! Iv been doing some reading and seems in the past a BP DJ 41 would be the better choice to a noob dj 41? Is this still the case or is there anyone I'm missing as iv noticed things around here move fast? Also not to much is mentioned about the weight comparing the rep to the gen? Any advice greatly appreciated. 

Dr_Rolex

Brother you’ve got a lot of reading to do.

I’ll give you a tip BP was never in the leagues of noob. BP is not bad I’ve got a few from them any they pass the bar in my opinion but you’re literally comparing a bmw to a Ferrari 

Chiquita Fanjita

VSF would be the best factory at the moment.

• Like 1

Howitzer

11 minutes ago, Dr_Rolex said:

but you’re literally comparing a bmw to a Ferrari 

I'd probably start lower down the car marque food chain but I get your point  :) 

From what I have seen, the VSF version would be my personal choice if I was that way inclined. But at the end of the day, I agree with @Dr_Rolex that reading and researching is the only way to make your own decision.

@Rustysanchez - one thing that stood out in your post is:

2 hours ago, Rustysanchez said:

in the past

BP and Noob used to be the two main options. Now there are many other factories producing excellent reps of these and many other models. As well as VSF, ARF also produce very nice DJs. 

There are so many factors that can affect your decision; some that would annoy one person to the point of insanity, but that another person would never notice. There may not be much detailed info here but our sister forum RWI will tell you considerably more than you need to know to make an educated choice.  I have actually stopped reading those threads as they can find issues I would never spot with a loupe and all the time in the world. Now I just look at the pretty pictures :) 

• Like 1

Rustysanchez

Thank you all so much for all of your help...im trying and enjoying to get better at this. I love researching but at the moment I'm right at the beginning and lots of what I read is kinda going over my head expecially with lots of jargon that's used that I'm still trying to remember! But as said I'm having fun with it!! 

• Like 3

deju

@Rustysanchez told you this sort of post will get you better results 

• Like 1

Rustysanchez
18 minutes ago, deju said:

@Rustysanchez told you this sort of post will get you better results 

U sure did! Thanks alot!