teosep

NEED ADVICE

teosep

Hi guys ,

I am ready to buy a GMT Rolex Batman ..I can not afford a high end replica right now .

So i am thinking to buy a cheaper option ..

Pls can you tell  me who is the best maker for cheap submariners  ?  I heard about U1 factory ..any suggestions ?  thank you 

Foxindebox

U1 is amongst the lower end of sub reps, good but is flawed. You have quite a bit of searching and reading to do my friend :)

teosep

Thank you....i am looking for low end sub due to lack of money...

So the question is ,who makes the best "cheap sub rep "  ?   

'

Ibanez
7 minutes ago, teosep said:

,who makes the best "cheap sub rep "  ? 

Whole list of answers, but for value and reputation, @narikaa TD based in UK who deals most popular models including the "Regmariner", other than that there is the SKY factory, some other TD doing these also. 

Narikaa   Catalogue

fatarms

Ahhh, so the trick is to throw the word "cheap" into the age old question and all of a sudden everyone is nice to the OP :lol:

• Like 3

Glaude
5 hours ago, fatarms said:

Ahhh, so the trick is to throw the word "cheap" into the age old question and all of a sudden everyone is nice to the OP :lol:

Appealing to the inherent reason that made us all reunite on this forum is the way to go indeed :lol: 

Devil

This is like the meme of "Who makes the best sub" jokes... Yes U1 is your best bet but they are also not from "Trusted Dealers"

You could always check out Narikaa and get a sub for about £125 or so... Always a good option if on a budget.

Rx4Time

Best budget sub is narikaa as said above.   This being said, I'd strongly suggest you look to other brands which are not as recognized by the average person if funds are that tight.   A low end sub replica will be easy to spot if you aren't in a position to afford the genuine, however if you are wearing an Omega, breitling, Panerai, etc those would not be questioned by anyone but a true watch enthusiast even though the genuine ones are still quite expensive.  

zulu44gmt
Best budget sub is narikaa as said above.   This being said, I'd strongly suggest you look to other brands which are not as recognized by the average person if funds are that tight.   A low end sub replica will be easy to spot if you aren't in a position to afford the genuine, however if you are wearing an Omega, breitling, Panerai, etc those would not be questioned by anyone but a true watch enthusiast even though the genuine ones are still quite expensive.  
Best advice, one of my most fav watches is a $68 omega rep...
Here's an old pic.. at some point I'll relume it...9df544a5fce9f01344622d45e695e5ee.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

BadApple

Here you go you tight git........

Picture looks just like the gen (maybe because it is......) 

ZuVSRI.jpg

CurioLeo

Wait, do you want a cheap sub or a cheap GMT Batman ? You changed topics without any connection.  If a want a cheap sub , get a Regmariner (Narikaa) or a used (m2m) but better spec one . If you want a cheap GMT Batman , you are out of luck- they are all crap. 

• Like 1

Intresting
8 minutes ago, CurioLeo said:

Wait, do you want a cheap sub or a cheap GMT Batman ? You changed topics without any connection.  If a want a cheap sub , get a Regmariner (Narikaa) or a used (m2m) but better spec one . If you want a cheap GMT Batman , you are out of luck- they are all crap. 

Ahhh.  @CurioLeo   you are the man.   pm'ed you.

brang1

So- Who does make the best Sub?

• Like 2

Intresting

:popcorn:

CollieWobbles

R Factory obviously.........

deju
11 minutes ago, brang1 said:

So- Who does make the best Sub?

But cheap. 

Diplomatico

What's this flame free reception? I say kill the noob with fire :panda:

CollieWobbles
10 minutes ago, CollieWobbles said:

R Factory obviously.........

@RepGuy

• Like 1

brang1
3 hours ago, deju said:

But cheap. 

The cheapest but best 

BravoDelta

:couchbeer:

Rx4Time
10 hours ago, zulu44gmt said:

Best advice, one of my most fav watches is a $68 omega rep...
Here's an old pic.. at some point I'll relume it...9df544a5fce9f01344622d45e695e5ee.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

My point illustrated beautifully.  No one would even think to call that out unless they are a true Omega collector or a dealer that you're trying to pass it off as genuine too.   It looks the part, runs good and brings joy to its owner for a reasonable price.   Being Omega they have so many different special variations and editions out there that even running into someone with a similar watch they could just think it's a different variant.   

RepGuy
On 05/04/2021 at 04:14, CollieWobbles said:

d15.jpg

• Like 1

GenTLe

There's no point into going cheap on a Rolex... They are assumed to be fake even when they are gen, imagine with a watch with a wrong second hand that ticks differently than the gen...

Choose something less obvious or save money to get a good one.