ad9a9

Datejest 41 126334 - Who has the best Rep

ad9a9

Hi All

I have been looking around on various sites for a DJ41 126334 and wanted to see if anyone had thoughts on which factory I should go for? As you will know, there are now quite a few different factories offering top reps.

Ones I found were,

NOOB / ARF / VRF / VSF / BP / ROF / RZF (there seemed to be a lot!!!)

Also, for what its worth - im more interested in the exterior being on point as opposed to the movement.

Thanks in advance for any input, much appreciated.

Edited by ad9a9
unfinished

BadApple

BP

hasel5

Or good old r factory

FudgyDocker

So now that you've discovered which factories do the watch you want, go and look at hi-res. pictures of them all on TD websites, compare them to the gen and make your own mind up, as everyone here will have their own different opinion.

FudgyDocker
19 minutes ago, ad9a9 said:

Also, for what its worth - im more interested in the exterior being on point

I'm always suspicious as to the motive of anyone who writes this, as it seems to me that there is only one goal in mind.

ad9a9
2 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

I'm always suspicious as to the motive of anyone who writes this, as it seems to me that there is only one goal in mind.

Other than wanting the best looking rep from those on offer?? Relax Sherlock, just a genuine question. Thanks

BadApple

:popcorn:

deju
28 minutes ago, ad9a9 said:

Other than wanting the best looking rep from those on offer?? Relax Sherlock, just a genuine question. Thanks

Exactly @FudgyDocker ... it’s a genuine question that’s never been asked before... WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! 

• Like 1

Al Abid

VSF for sure! Unfortunately due to the raids right now, none are being produced sadly and theres already a huge list of backorders even before the raids.  

RolexCollector

As Al Abid says the post above the VSF is the one to get, and the more accurate in my opinion!

Due to TD do not take orders to raids your best bet is post a WTB thread and hope someone is going to sell one :)