Sign in to follow this  
debian

the new AP diver

Member X

You are right, GC, of course - I just want it NOW :lmao2: lol

nikemok - click the link in debian's post at the top (you might have to click once to get to the PC main page, then come back to this page and click again to get the page you want ;))

Halfway down the page is the 'Movement Options' drop-down box - you can select the movement from there :(

nikemok

I ordered the swiss one from purewatch :D so i will be the space-monkey who will do the feedback...

Can i have some feedback of purewatch please ? scam or good guy ? good after the selling ?

E-Dub

Endorsement Fail:

lebron-james-audemars-piguet-09.jpg

Should've had Rory wear this one in his promo photos.

Day off in Ireland today?

E-Dubs

Luthier
I ordered the swiss one from purewatch :lmao2: so i will be the space-monkey who will do the feedback...

Can i have some feedback of purewatch please ? scam or good guy ? good after the selling ?

Purewatch or puretimewatch?

If latter- it's Angus, good dealer, if the first one - you, probably, lost your money.

nikemok
I ordered the swiss one from purewatch :D so i will be the space-monkey who will do the feedback...

Purewatch or puretimewatch?

If latter- it's Angus, good dealer, if the first one - you, probably, lost your money.

puretimewatch :(